LA Police Gear 3 day backpack? Opinion? With questions.

stockae92

Enlightened
I am looking at the LA Police Gear 3 day backpack. It looks like the right size backpack that I am looking for. And I want something with Molle and best would be I can put 2 water bottles on each side.

Anybody uses the backpack? Feedback? Or is there other alternatives that works better?

Another thing is that I would want to use it for traveling and I travel with a "carry on size" backpack. I wonder would I be able to carry both backpack as my carry on?

http://www.lapolicegear.com/diplomat-3-day-backpack1.html

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't own this model but I do have several other LAPG bags and packs and all I can say is that each of them is much nicer than I thought it would be for the price.
I have yet to be let down by any of the bags I get from them and have already bought a few of them again as they are so cheap but decent too.

How exactly do you propose to carry 2 packs at once?

I am looking at the LA Police Gear 3 day backpack. It looks like the right size backpack that I am looking for. And I want something with Molle and best would be I can put 2 water bottles on each side.

Anybody uses the backpack? Feedback? Or is there other alternatives that works better?

Another thing is that I would want to use it for traveling and I travel with a "carry on size" backpack. I wonder would I be able to carry both backpack as my carry on?

http://www.lapolicegear.com/diplomat-3-day-backpack1.html

stockae92

Enlightened
I don't own this model but I do have several other LAPG bags and packs and all I can say is that each of them is much nicer than I thought it would be for the price.
I have yet to be let down by any of the bags I get from them and have already bought a few of them again as they are so cheap but decent too.

How exactly do you propose to carry 2 packs at once?

its just so that one is my luggage and the other one is my "man's purse"