• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Orbtronics

litew8

Newly Enlightened
Ordered a 16650 batteries on the 8th of March, then decided i wanted an extra battery later that night. I wrote customer service, got a reply next morning to pay for the other battery, no problems.

Today i received both batteries here in Canada . Pretty good service 5-6 days Fl to Canada. I will order from Orbtronics again!

Milw light

Newly Enlightened
I was just about to do the same! I ordered 4 18650 3500 protected high drains(10 amps continuous) & Sal shipped them 2 day service & gave me a CPF discount he recently added here. The batteries are great & the service top notch.

litew8

Newly Enlightened
Kit, my girl friend is Canadian, I still live in Florida. A little complicated, especially dealing with mail.

That's why the cheers for Orbtronics, Sal was great to deal with!

Wendee

Enlightened
Ordered a 16650 batteries on the 8th of March, then decided i wanted an extra battery later that night. I wrote customer service, got a reply next morning to pay for the other battery, no problems.

Today i received both batteries here in Canada . Pretty good service 5-6 days Fl to Canada. I will order from Orbtronics again!

I know that Orbtronic is excellent dealing with newbie 18650 people who need extra help/guidance. I exchanged quite a few email with Sal and he was VERY patient and helpful. I'm also in Canada and I received my batteries in 3-4 days (maybe it was so fast because the time frame didn't include a weekend?). He asked that I follow up with him when I receive my flashlight (to let him know if the batteries fit-LONG story there). I'll definitely follow up with him once I receive the flashlight (it's taking forever to get here from China). I'll continue to order from Orbtronic. Quality batteries and excellent customer service. Can't go wrong with that! :thumbsup:

Climb14er

Enlightened
I've been buying from Orbtronics for years and Sal's hands on, first class customer service, coupled with the high quality of his products deserve a BIG KUDOS of recognition!

Keep up the good work Sal!

Zandar

Enlightened
I couldn't agree more, just a great buying experience all around!

tex.proud

Enlightened
+1 I have ordered from Orbtonic before with very fast shipping to Texas. I didn't know about a CPF discount though.

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
A+ company! Sal is the man! Informative, accommodating, quick to respond, and great to deal with. I'm so sold on their batteries, I've purged my home of all other 18650/16650/16340s! Even if the light comes w/ a battery, e.g., JetBeam, Nitecore, etc., I ONLY use Orbtronics! (yes, I do properly dispose/recycle the cells) Plus their newly designed logo/tagline looks cool, "RECHARGEABLE EMPOWERMENT SINCE 2009" ;-)