• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Some of our bestsellers

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
These following products have proved themselves as to be bestselling product over the past year, and we can offer them to you:

1. Our MINI-1

2. Our 3M-PRO

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
To include a charging cable, we'll have to redesign the package and make it more bulky, which will defeat the object of "MINI". Most people, even if you're an iPhone user, already have one or more Android charging cables at hand due to so many products using that kind of cable.

Skeeterg

Enlightened
To include a charging cable, we'll have to redesign the package and make it more bulky, which will defeat the object of "MINI". Most people, even if you're an iPhone user, already have one or more Android charging cables at hand due to so many products using that kind of cable.
I agree with ya. I have so many fliping cables already

Vlada1911

Newly Enlightened
First manufacturers stopped including bricks, now cables... Soon, no one will have a way to charge anything :D

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
Hi jag-engr.

Thanks for pointing out that mistake to us, and we don't consider you rude for this. I have already asked our people to rectify this. I am trying very hard for them to review any articles before publishing, specifically to prevent this kind of occurence which leaves our company with egg on our faces, but it is quite a difficult thing! Hopefully they will eventually realize the importance of reviewing media articles.

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
I'm not trying to be rude, but how in the world do you consider this light to have "tail stand capability"?

Jag, I asked my people today about this "tail-stand capability", and it was proved that in fact it does have this! I thought it may be unstable, but again I was proved wrong, as long as it is on a flat surface, which is anyway true for ANY flashlight with this specific function. The "ring's" actual purpose is for the insertion of a chain or key ring. I hope this clarifies any uncertainty on this matter. I shall try and paste pictures as soon as I can that clearly show this function.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dear Johan Karsten,

That sounds very weird. How does that statement correspond with this post? :) So, finally, is it OK to use third party USB cables or not? ;)

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Mini 1 will tail stand, but it will fall over easily.
Jag, I asked my people today about this "tail-stand capability", and it was proved that in fact it does have this! I thought it may be unstable, but again I was proved wrong, as long as it is on a flat surface, which is anyway true for ANY flashlight with this specific function. The "ring's" actual purpose is for the insertion of a chain or key ring. I hope this clarifies any uncertainty on this matter. I shall try and paste pictures as soon as I can that clearly show this function.

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
Dear Johan Karsten,

That sounds very weird. How does that statement correspond with this post? :) So, finally, is it OK to use third party USB cables or not? ;)

From personal experience I know that charging cables differ in thickness, and my reply was partly based on this. Yes, you may of course use third party cables, but something like this incident you refer to, may or may not be caused as a result, which may make people having negative perceptions about our company when posted on an open forum. These negative perceptions we are trying to avoid as well as we can! We also believe, like most or all companies out there, in customer satisfaction.

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
Whether or not it will fall over easily, is not at all the point here, FlashKat. The light does have tail-stand capability, in answer to the original query.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just stating the facts. You seem to have an excuse for everything. I was going to praise Jetbeam, but since you want to get find excuses, then it shows Jetbeam is NOT ready to be a quality company as they were before.
Whether or not it will fall over easily, is not at all the point here, FlashKat. The light does have tail-stand capability, in answer to the original query.

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened

:awman: This is unfortunately the only picture we have in our library that shows the tail clearly enough to see that it is capable of standing upright, and it also shows that this little light can be worn as a decoration.

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
Defending our product(s) is not an excuse, and stating the negative aspects of something is not praise, or do I understand it wrong? This is developing into a personal attack now, so I shall refrain from commenting any more on what you say, FlashKat, unless you write more negative things about us.

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
My mini has tail stand capability, I use it all the time. Both lights are basically the same design so the Mini-1 can tail stand for a long time unless you keep shaking the table:rolleyes:

ZITAgO.jpg

Last edited: