• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

EXCITING NEW PRODUCT!!

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
We are proud to offer these new USB rechargeable batteries for sale to wholesalers/distributors! Contact us so the public can also start benefiting from this exciting range of batteries. Replace your existing batteries with these and visit the retail shops less often.....! These are not "powerbanks", these are proper batteries that can replace any or all of your existing ones.

Vlada1911

Newly Enlightened
Interesting. What's the length of these batteries and are there any charging indicators?

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
The idea, in theory, makes sense for single cell use but more than that a deal breaker as you will have leads all over the show.

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
No disrespect meant here - I'm trying to get my head around these with all these new lights with built in micro USB charges or magnetic charging, and if you are using more than 2 in one light as mcnair55 said there'd be leads everywhere not to mention 4 batteries..... you'd need a 4+ gang USB hub just to charge them which would cost the same (not to mention extra cost of these batteries) as a 4 bay charger that you can charge in car too. I would be nice to know cost/length/and how many Amps they can handle.

Skeeterg

Enlightened
I can't see them being more beneficial than a regular charger or if your someone that don't have a charger. Sorry,but I won't replace my batteries with them.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't see them being more beneficial than a regular charger or if your someone that don't have a charger. Sorry,but I won't replace my batteries with them.

I think the biggest users will be Mr and Mrs Joe Punter who will positively love this,they will be able to charge their batteries whilst texting on their Smartphones.The yummy mummies will also find this a fantastic idea as when they buy a toy for one of their nippers they always forget batteries.
I am pretty sure the anorak wearers will need the tech sheets and detailed testing results before purchase.

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
I totally agree with some of the sentiments here. Yes, it is true that you will need a cable for every battery, but our best sellers are mostly the one cell type, so for that reason we decided to also market this kind of battery. We still sell our "normal" rechargeable batteries also. With regards to specifications, I'll get answers ASAP and post them.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great idea. I wont need a charger while traveling. Please post length and width when available. Hopefully these batteries are not too long for my lights.

shk

Newly Enlightened
Great new product and concept, looks very convenient for single 18650 user. What is the length?

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
Sorry people, I don't have the technical specs yet. Unfortunately that may only be next week, as the person who can arrange those are outside of the city at the moment, and will only be back on Friday. As soon as I get them, I'll post.

Vlada1911

Newly Enlightened
They are, it's written on them. I think these ones are going to be quite pricey and interesting to the people whose lights use only one cell.