Looking for burning laser

Ps4codfreak

Newly Enlightened
Wondering if anyone wants to build a laser for me- looking for 3w+ blue.. Looking to spend under 450 but I also want as much power as possible... Let me know- thanks

Theodore41

Enlightened
I ordered one blue laser of 4+ W,from a company in Israel three days ago,and I am waiting delivery.If you want I give you the link by a pm.

SemiMan

Banned
Wondering if anyone wants to build a laser for me- looking for 3w+ blue.. Looking to spend under 450 but I also want as much power as possible... Let me know- thanks

After the initial gee whiz wears off, you will be thinking "I spent $450 on this why?".

There are a lot more fun ways to spend $450.

fishingfor1822

Newly Enlightened
hi there also looking for a burning laser please email me anyone. looking to purchase a few for a project, thanks guys.

Brick Demius

Newly Enlightened
are you looking for a burning laser pointer or burning laser module, there's a difference, there's a lot of industrial laser pen out there which is able to burn.

beggindogs

Newly Enlightened
I just spent $35 on ebay for a blue laser. Came in a case with 2 batteries, charger & 'safety glasses'. 1st thing I did to try it was point it at the dark gray foam pack in the case and it started to burn right away. Oops! Quality? Don't know yet. You've probably got some power when you see IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE ACTUAL POWER,PLZ CONTACT US!