What is the trick to getting an RA/repair from foursevens?

cckw

Newly Enlightened
I have a couple foursevens lights that do not work. They belong to two separate people who tried to get warranty service and gave up trying before they got an RA. Since I had directed them to the light they came to me for help. I have been trying to get RA's, once since sept and the other since before Christmas. My e-mails get ignored or answered but with another obstacle. I'm not here to complain. I don't want an explanation or apology. I just want these lights fixed and returned. Can someone from foursevens make this happen?

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry you have had this issues. We never turn anyone away from RMA service. Email [email protected]. You must create a account so we can keep track of your RMA, and mail it back to you.

Please send me pm if you have any other issues or address your emails to me. (Reid)

Thanks
Reid

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please PM me with a copy of the emails that were ignored. I'd like to look into it.

-D

cckw

Newly Enlightened
Got the lights back yesterday. Once I posted here things moved pretty fast. Just over 2 weeks from my post to lights back. I am very happy with that. I hope they streamline the process so it doesn't take any special attention to get it done like this.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got the lights back yesterday. Once I posted here things moved pretty fast. Just over 2 weeks from my post to lights back. I am very happy with that. I hope they streamline the process so it doesn't take any special attention to get it done like this.
I'd like to correct this. This thread did not get any special attention over any other RMA. All RMAs via email and phone are handled with the same priority. There is no "trick" to our RMA service as implied by you.

thanks for understanding.

-D

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh and to set the record straight - you are a dealer of ours and NOT a retail customer.
It's a bit ridiculous that you would come here and rant when we have had clear communication in the past.
You have our email and you have our phone number and likely our business hours that you can call in. (if not it's clearly on our website)

I just looked up some past emails.
You emailed us dec 21, 2015 about returning lights.
We replied the SAME DAY dec 21, 2015 as well as the next day dec 22, 2015 to answer your specific questions, the busiest time of the year.

I'm still waiting for you to forward those so-called emails that were ignored via PM.

As the owner/founder of this company I won't let unfounded allegations go without due diligence.
I did the homework and researched this and I believe this entire dialog was unjust and ill-intended and doesn't represent the service that we provide.

-D

Last edited:
A few years ago I posted about a bad experience with an employee of 4Sevens. David, while traveling on vacation with his family, e mailed me. Since then I've contacted FourSevens on numerous occasions, always receiving stellar assistance.

cckk,

~ Chance

Greta

Flashaholic
*snicker* - that's pretty funny Chance... :grin2:

Er... ahem... :eek: ...Chance... don't antagonize :tsk:

cckw

Newly Enlightened
Oh and to set the record straight - you are a dealer of ours and NOT a retail customer.
It's a bit ridiculous that you would come here and rant when we have had clear communication in the past.
You have our email and you have our phone number and likely our business hours that you can call in. (if not it's clearly on our website)

I just looked up some past emails.
You emailed us dec 21, 2015 about returning lights.
We replied the SAME DAY dec 21, 2015 as well as the next day dec 22, 2015 to answer your specific questions, the busiest time of the year.

I'm still waiting for you to forward those so-called emails that were ignored via PM.

As the owner/founder of this company I won't let unfounded allegations go without due diligence.
I did the homework and researched this and I believe this entire dialog was unjust and ill-intended and doesn't represent the service that we provide.

-D

To set the record more straight. I worked at that store at that time, I no longer work there and they no longer sell your lights. These two guys know me and came to me for help. They had both tried to get a return through that store who wouldn't because they haven't carried the brand for a few years, and directed them to you. both failed. I contacted you through a second email address to try to restart this, and you quoted part of that exchange, and that part seems right. The way I remember the e-mail exchanges is that I usually got answers, but not RA's. I also made phone calls that all went to VM and never got a call back. I think my previous posts have been pretty much to the point of wanting then getting the lights repaired. I have no further interest in this subject and regret ever getting involved.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
To set the record more straight. I worked at that store at that time, I no longer work there and they no longer sell your lights. These two guys know me and came to me for help. They had both tried to get a return through that store who wouldn't because they haven't carried the brand for a few years, and directed them to you. both failed. I contacted you through a second email address to try to restart this, and you quoted part of that exchange, and that part seems right. The way I remember the e-mail exchanges is that I usually got answers, but not RA's. I also made phone calls that all went to VM and never got a call back. I think my previous posts have been pretty much to the point of wanting then getting the lights repaired. I have no further interest in this subject and regret ever getting involved.

I'm sorry that you've had a rough experience but we do try out best to service our customers.

I reviewed all the emails that went back and forth as well as had a talk with my staff specifically about you inquiries. It looks like each time an RA was requested we asked that you create an account on our store - mainly so that we have your address and a record in the system and each time that didn't happen. The ball was in your court but no game was played. You also specifically balked at our request for you to create an account in the store and things would stop at that.

My guys created an entire timeline of dialogs that too place and each time it would stop there. We were responsive, timely and courteous each time we replied.

We're still happy to service the lights and issue an RA but you'll need to put your address into the system so we can proper take care of you.

thanks for understanding

-D