• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Goin Gear very good customer service.

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
I live in Spain and some times I use my Shipito adress in USA for my american deals.

I recently received an order for Going Gear with a wrong item, and they have responded me with excellent customer service and without any cost for me sending me the correct product. Must take into account:

- The correct item was a limited edition, which sold out after my order, so they have made the effort to find a drive out of stock to send it to me.
- They have paid back the wrong item from Spain to USA
- They sent the correct item from Smyrna directly to Spain, when I ordered my original order to send to Shipito (Nevada) and from there to Spain.

It is fair to say, and so is written, thanks Going Gear :) :thumbsup:

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Were you the one that got the S1-Br that was in the wrong box? If so, we apologize for that. The factory mixed in some raw ones in the PVD boxes and we didn't realize until some started showing up.

kssmith

Enlightened
Were you the one that got the S1-Br that was in the wrong box? If so, we apologize for that. The factory mixed in some raw ones in the PVD boxes and we didn't realize until some started showing up.

I didn't complain, but this makes sense. I ordered a PVD coated one, and I wondered if I received a raw, in the PVD box. I really wanted the raw , but y'all were already sold out. So; do I need to do anything?

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
The three S1 brass I received (PVD, returned PVD and Raw) were in their correct box.

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
I didn't complain, but this makes sense. I ordered a PVD coated one, and I wondered if I received a raw, in the PVD box. I really wanted the raw , but y'all were already sold out. So; do I need to do anything?

Did you get a raw? If you did and that's what you want, then you are good to go. They were in our inventory as PVD.

Poppy

Flashaholic
I also had exceptional customer service from goinggear

My first Quality light was a Thrunite TN30. It is a three emitter - three 18650 light.
One of the three emitters was faulty, or it was a different warmer tint than the other two. I sent goinggear a picture of the beam shot on a wall, and he sent me a new light before I returned the old one.

I had originally ordered a cool white, but since he was sending me a replacement, I asked if he could change it to a NW instead, and very kindly, he did.

He made me a very happy satisfied customer, and I would never hesitate to recommend him.
:thumbsup: