• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Thorburn - SOLD

Samlittle

Enlightened
~ AMAZING and AWESOME ~ BUT ALAS, IS NOW SOLD
This is my very favorite flipper a - THORBURN L42 by André E. Thorburn • South Africa

I'm selling it because I realize that I never really use it but just carry it as an accessory. Sure I play with the flipper :cool: but this knife deserves more than me.

This knife is no less than LNIB. Pristine as much as a 2nd owner knife can be. ORIGINAL AND STILL VERY SHAREP EDGE. No blade play whatsoever. Centering is very very slightly off - closer to the lock bar side.

You flashaholics know that vinhnguyen54 takes a factory light to high levels of lux and lumens with his meticulous attention to details mods. His V54s are set way apart from the ordinary.

Likewise Andre Thorburn's custom knives (unlike V54 lights) are at an exceptional level of fit, style and function.

This L42 flipper using IKBS (Korth Ikoma Bearing System) flips so smoothly and fast that it almost has recoil :). Excellent & impressive on so many levels.

Centering is ever so slightly a bit off - favoring the lock bar side:

GREAT EDC size:

The Specs.: BLADE STEEL N690 • 3-1/2" LENGTH • OAL 7-3/4" • CLOSED 4-3/8" • HANDLES/BOLSTERS Blue G-10 and carbon fiber • Tip up carry • Comes with nylon case with velcro closer.

Shipped fully insured priority mail to your US address - Asking $ 635.00 KNIFE IS SOLD

More photos and info. upon request. SEND PM or email to dustyjunco AT G Mail DOT com (use the correct symbols of course).

Please say here you will take and also send PM or e-mail to get my attention.

This is truly a great knife!!!

Cheers, Sam

OH - and will combine sale with the Gavko on my other post -
BOTH SOLD

Last edited:

Samlittle

Enlightened
Re: What V54 is to flashlights ~ Thorburn is to flippers

Exceptionally smooth flipping action in a classy, discreet carry custom knife.

Don't just sit on the edge (painful
:caution:) talk to me :wave: