• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

A bit extreme shipping cost

Skeeterg

Enlightened
Hey folks, I was gonna order a light from your website since you are the only ones to have this light in stock,and the price is pretty good,but 56 dollars to ship to the US? I am not buying a big screen TV just a little light. This seems a bit extreme.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey folks, I was gonna order a light from your website since you are the only ones to have this light in stock,and the price is pretty good,but 56 dollars to ship to the US? I am not buying a big screen TV just a little light. This seems a bit extreme.

Way of the world old son,simply buy elsewhere,no point in whining about it does not suit you.

Skeeterg

Enlightened
You must have missed the part where I said they were the only ones who has it in stock. Son..

GZire

Newly Enlightened
OP have you tried Amazon? I searched for the DD2R & DD2RV models and they are fulfilled by Imalent and at low shipping costs.

Skeeterg

Enlightened
Yeah I looked at Amazon they don't have the V model,but I do see they are down to 23 dollar shipping,which is much more reasonable.

GZire

Newly Enlightened
Ahhh I C. Best of luck in finding the model you want.

Skeeterg

Enlightened
These guys have been great with responding to my questions and problems I had. Thanks to William @ Imalent,,he found the flashlight I am looking for:)