Does any one know the good brands for diving from China

AngryFox

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for the high quality diving flashlight, but seems seldom companies to make high quality diving flashlights.

bestellen

Newly Enlightened
While on Maui, I bought all my snorkel equipment at a dive shop called Maui Dreams. It's in Kihei. Very knowledgable staff will help you pick out a mask that was made for you!! Same with the snorkel.

Last edited:

erfumedchutney

Newly Enlightened
You could check on this: SecurityIng Waterproof 1000 Lumens XM-L2 LED Diving Flashlight Underwater. I have read about its features that it is a good diving waterproof flashlight up to 150 meters submerged. It is perfect for diving. This torch adopts Cree XM-L2 LED with maximum output brightness. Otherwise, you could also try reading the top best dive lights this 2016. It could help you make a choice.

Last edited:

TheMediocrePirate

Newly Enlightened
I know this is a bit of an old thread, but our water rescue department has been using lights from Brinyte (mostly DIV11) with really good success. They are very solidly built with tripple o-rings, and we haven't had a single one fail yet in the 2 years our firefighters been abusing them with public safety diving and swift water rescue.