• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Giveaway !!! --Prize: Opus BT-C100 Charger | Manker U11 Flashlight

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
2016.04.05 update

Hello dear friends,:wave:

Thanks for all of your participation and nice sharing in this thread!!!
Time to public the winners now. Let's check who will be the lucky dogs :)

1. The first winner is #15

Congratulations to Poppy, win the first prize Manker U11 CREE XPL V5 1050LM Rechargeable LED Flashlight !!!:party::party::party:

2. The second winner is # 9

Congratulations to tatasal, win the prize Opus BT-C100 Digital LCD Battery Charger !!!:party::party::party:
Please contact us within 72 hours to confirm your prize or a new number/winner will be picked.

Congratulations to all winners and Thanks again for all of your participation!!! Let's expect next activity together ;)

Hello :wave:

As promised, GearBest New Giveaway at CPF is coming :party::party::party:

Prize:

Manker U11 CREE XPL V5 1050LM Rechargeable LED Flashlight

Opus BT-C100 Digital LCD Battery Charger

How to enter:
Post which flashlight's appearance design you like most; and list the main features you prefer to :)

Requirements for the Giveaway:
This giveaway will be open until April 5th 16:00(GMT+8). All top-level comments are considered entries unless you specifically state Not In in your comment, with the following restrictions:

• Your account must be at least two months old.
  • Your account must have at least 100 posts.
  • If with multiple comments, we will choose the first effective comment number as entry number

The prize will be shipped to winner from GearBest.com directly. Two winners will be picked up by random.org. Once the winner is announced, you will have 72 hours to confirm your prize or a new number/winner will be picked.

Welcome everybody to share your opinion of flashlight's appearance design and Good luck to all !!!:twothumbs

Last edited:

Esko

Enlightened
I think that the best design arises from function. I'd like to say Fenix BC30. Finally a powerful multi-18650 bike light that combines one piece design and compact size.

If bike lights are out of the scope for this competition, I'd like to say Fenix E05 ("2014 edition"). Simple and timeless yet effective and well functioning design, accompanied with well designed attachment point that combines tail standing possibility and style.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Kozy

Enlightened
Olight SR Mini Intimidator II
The SR MINI II features a new charging port, and the maximum output is boosted to 3200 Lumens.:twothumbs
Thank you for the chance!

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love the copper olight s1 batons. The size and ease of operation make it a handy edc with that added extra of great looks to go with it. The optics give a great flood of light which is awesome for the work I do.

HorizontalHunter

Enlightened
Nitecore MH27:

rechargeable, great throw, colored LEDs, lots of accessories.

Klarus XT11s:

Rechargeable, 1100 lumens, great throw, good run times, and lots of accessories.

Thank you for running another giveaway.

Bob

roberta

Newly Enlightened
Nitecore MH20 Neutral White, because of size, brightness, user interface, tint and USB recharging.

Best regards,
Roberta

Kudzu

Newly Enlightened
I love the Fenix TK09 (older model) - for the lack of mode memory and the great mode spacings. It just looks classic, and feels great in the hand.

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the giveaway, GearBest. Count me in.

As much as anything, I like high CRI. By high, I mean 90+. Although ZebraLight has announced a Cree XHP50 model that will have 93-95 CRI (Ra), it won't be released until summer. Other than that, the number of high-CRI flashlights using Cree emitters is few or none. For the most part, that leaves the Nichia 219B as the only game in town.

As I also like moderately high output, my interest of late has begun to focus on flashlights that use three or more Nichia emitters. One of them alone won't get the job done.

So, getting back to your contest, that leads me to the sleek lines of the Eagle Eye X6. It has a head that is large enough to hold three lenses. Anything smaller would mean the lenses would be partially covered by the bezel, something you see in a lot of triples that use Convoy S-series hosts. I would love to see a high-CRI, Nichia triple, therefore, built around the X6 host.

The only thing that might better would be to notch up to a 1x26650 host, and build a triple out of that.

Strintguy

Enlightened
Love the Zebralight SC 600w II, great UI, love being able to go from moonlight to retina scorcher and lots of settings in between

Poppy

Flashaholic
I like the clean smooth lines of the BLF-348. I bought a few of them, but would have bought more of them if they had at least two modes. CNQuality... had something similar last year with high, low, blinky. In 1-AAA, 2-AAA, and I think 10180? I would prefer the low, high.

I would like the light to be a little lighter, for top shirt pocket carry. So perhaps titanium, maybe brushed aluminum.

I would like it to take AAA NiMH, and 10440 LiIon.
I would like it to have 3 modes. No memory. Forward clicky.
1. 3 lumen moonlight regardless of which battery chemistry is in there.
2. 30-40 lumen low
3. 80-120 lumen high

Neutral white emitter.

An extension tube, so that it can be converted to a 2*AAA penlight.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really like the Nitecore MH20 NW version, the UI is really easy to understand and use with the single two stage button. It is also very small with built in usb charging that uses the 18650 battery. It would be nice to see a high cri led and even a diffuser added to make it even better.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sunwayman Titanium V10r+, I like being able to dial in the exact amount of light needed, variable power sources & length depending on need. Thanks For the giveaway and being active on CPF.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would I would like you to enter in the giveaway contest. Thank you for participating everything I like about flashlights, it's all the best.

tops2

Enlightened
Olight S1 for the great balance between size/weight vs the output of this "little monster".

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello dear friends :)

Nice day!
It is April 5th now, this activity have to be ended as schedule. The winners were picked out through random.org.
Congratulations to #15 Poppy, win the first prize Manker U11 CREE XPL V5 1050LM Rechargeable LED Flashlight !!!
And Congratulations to # 9 tatasal, win the prize Opus BT-C100 Digital LCD Battery Charger !!!:party::party:
:party:

Please contact us within 72 hours to confirm your prize or a new number/winner will be picked. Thank you!

Congratulations to all winners and Thanks again for all of your participation!!! Let's expect next activity together ;)