Copper Preon P1 Exclusive!

jdboy

Enlightened
I love the Copper Preon P1 Exclusive at Massdrop but... What I really want to know is will the P2 ever be released in Copper? That would be what I REALLY want!!

jdboy

Enlightened
Is nobody from FourSevens active on the forum any longer or are you just not willing to give us any hints!?! :shrug:

ronniepudding

Enlightened
Reid, I see the copper P1 has a new mode configuration added...

• Config. 6: Low - Med - High
That feature fits this light to my preferences.

Does Foursevens plan to update the UI on the other new Preons (and perhaps other lights which share this UI) to include the Low-Med-High sans Disco option, or is this UI just for the special run?

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ronniepudding (love the username)

Yes we will update the preon's with us UI in the future.

Gunga,

-Like and share our Facebook post about the copper Preon P1, then email us and include your Facebook name.Click here to Like and Share
-Take a photo of your new copper Preon P1 and post it on Instagram, #PreonP1Copper, then email us and include your Instagram username.
-Be an active member at candlepowerforums.com! If you've been a member for at least 6 months and have over 100 posts, you qualify! Be sure to include your cpf name, start date, and post count.

Thanks
Reid

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aaaargh, I just wrote an entire review of this awesome light only to lose it when adding pictures. I will have to rewrite later, but here are a few teaser shots-BTW, don't wait for the review, buy one Now, well worth it!
http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/...6-05/7B395F0E-5B06-4994-97F3-5E6CD54C5AEB.jpg
http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/...6-05/FA30F32C-B003-40B2-9D82-EED92AE403EB.jpg
http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/...6-05/7C2D2CA5-5E6C-4CB3-8892-5DDBD444AF0F.jpg
http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/...6-05/461B2A6D-E4AC-46DB-803E-E55F492CD91C.jpg

Last edited:

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gunga,

-Like and share our Facebook post about the copper Preon P1, then email us and include your Facebook name.Click here to Like and Share
-Take a photo of your new copper Preon P1 and post it on Instagram, #PreonP1Copper, then email us and include your Instagram username.
-Be an active member at candlepowerforums.com! If you've been a member for at least 6 months and have over 100 posts, you qualify! Be sure to include your cpf name, start date, and post count.

Thanks
Reid

Does the new UI still have mode memory?

JRRsix7

Newly Enlightened
I have been carrying my copper Preon P1 for a week and love it, but as a mentioned above, will we see a copper Preon P2? I would love to see a brass and titanium Preon P2 as well in the newest generation. Thanks!

campingnut

Enlightened
In the Redwoods just North of the Golden Gate
I just received my copper preon and it is beautiful. A solid clip makes this a light I can EDC. All of my other copper aaa lights have clips that are held by pressure and always pop off when I try to carry them in my pocket. Well done 4sevens.

twin63

Newly Enlightened
This might be a good companion for a couple of copper-scaled Swiss Bianco knives that I have.......

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
What about the titanium Preon that you showcased at the beginning of the year?
Are you still going to make them?

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one looks nice. Was close to pull the trigger, but... this video has exposed PWM and tail switch problems:

And no Nichia option. A no go so far.

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
They are not heavily glued. (At least mine). I put in a non pwm ReyLight tool driver and Nichia 219C. So that works. I find that the stock circuit has rather low frequency pwm and don't like the modes much.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are not heavily glued. (At least mine). I put in a non pwm ReyLight tool driver and Nichia 219C. So that works. I find that the stock circuit has rather low frequency pwm and don't like the modes much.

Now the essence: WHERE have you got the ReyLight driver and Nichia 219C assembly? :)

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gunga,

Thanks
Reid

Dear Reid,

What would be chances to have Preon P1 with:

1. Non PWM driver;
2. Nichia 219B/C emitter.

I tried with ReyLight's Lumintop Tool Ti, but it happened to be too small for my hand -- passed it to my wife. The Preon P1 Cu looks like perfect size, but its PWM, LED type and button issues work like an irritant on me.

Last edited: