Mod 'N' light pics

ven

Flashaholic
Well we have knives and lights, why not mods and lights, shiny or beaters that we EDC all the time. Bit limited as a few of mine are stacked away right now with the house upside down,but i have a platinum at hand:)

What do you have with you for the day(or night)

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usual, MD2.
What are those lights? I clocked the HDS but what are the other two?
P
Is the one rhat looks like a Spy 007 a vaping device?

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
It is P, kangerteck platinum with the uwell crown tank:thumbsup:

Top pic is the pocket rocket:)

ven

Flashaholic
Lots of bits are packed away for dust protection so cant add much to the thread for now :laughing: Just thought some vapers(HINT HINT) would maybe throw some lights and mods up(ecig mods)...........hopefully they will :laughing:

Coval Brandon

Newly Enlightened
The Hurricane [authentic] with a fasttech metal tank, because I can't stop breaking the plastic ones, on a test-unit D3. Function-over-form EDC vape setup lol
#200 mesh wick tucked into a little spaced clapton coil

Oh yeah, and my baby ZebraLight ^_^

I think it's really neat how there is a little vape lounge on here, and it seems pretty popular!

I4ct2vC.jpg

newbie66

Flashlight Enthusiast
Come on where is the Zebra ven:poke:

I don't vape and it was recently banned(the ones containing nicotine) but the vape mods look pretty good. Too bad owning one would be useless for me. :p

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_20180815_095025.jpg

L to R
Malkoff MDC 1xAA neutral flavor and ss bezel, SureFire 6P (round) with Malkoff MD tailcap and M61NLL, SureFire A2 Aviator with Tads 3212 bulb, Geek Vape Aegis Legend 100 watt with Innokin Zenith tank using a 1.8 stainless mesh coil loaded with the grapiest grape I've found yet, Innokin Kroma with Zenith tank and same coil loaded with granny smith apple/sweet grape, Aspire Rover X with Nautilis X tank using dual stainless 1.8 ohm coils loaded with strawberry tobacco, JoyeTech Penguin using 0.6 ceramic coil pack loaded with kiwi tobacco, PKDL PR-1 with diffuser, 12 lumen Microstream and Fenix E01.

Not shown but nearby, Kangor Top Mini with Top Tank loaded with strawberry using a 0.5 ohm stainless mesh coil with ginormous wick and a JoyeTech Dolpin using a 1.6 ohm ceramic coil pack loaded with white/sweet grape.