Grid-it storage system.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have come across the very savvy looking Grid-it system by Cocoon.I have ordered one to try as I stay away quite often at weekends and like to take several bits and bobs with me.

Any members any comments as a user.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been using mine for over a year now & it has been pretty useful for me.
It keeps all the things in place because the elastic bands have some sort of anti slip thingy on them.
After about a year, the bands are showing some signs of wear but still very much usable.
For me, it takes a bit of planning to optimize the space & squeeze in as many things as possible.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been using mine for over a year now & it has been pretty useful for me.
It keeps all the things in place because the elastic bands have some sort of anti-slip thingy on them.
After about a year, the bands are showing some signs of wear but still very much usable.
For me, it takes a bit of planning to optimize the space & squeeze in as many things as possible.

I watched a real numb nut doing a You Tube review and he was so lost making things fit he was making himself out to be a complete fool.Thankfully there were far better reviews.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
The thing about these Grid it storage are that the elastic bands are just a few bands running over & under each other randomly, creating the different space/size we see.
So if u happened to have used that one particular band already, u will find that it will be quite tight & u wont wanna risk over stretching it at the other end.