• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Jake Hoback MK Ultra Custom (mini Kwaiback)

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Just got this in direct from Jake, it is a killer little custom knife but too small and expensive for me unfortunately so I'm going to let it go here at a slight discount. This knife is absolutely brand new, comes with the Hoback leather pouch and custom pivot tool as shipped from the man himself. The detent is perfect, the flipping action is amazing! This knife features a custom hand ground CTS-XHP Stainless Steel blade, it is acid stone washed and razor sharp. It is small, 6.5" overall with a 2.5" blade very pocket friendly if you want the coolest little EDC knife ever made! I'm not open to any trades at this time, first "I'll take it" in this thread gets priority over any PM or email. If you want the knife please post an "I'll take it" and then shoot me a PM for Paypal info, I try my best to ship same day or next business day that payment is made. Due to the complexity and added cost I would like to keep this in the USA but I'm willing to negotiate, expect a ~$15.00 increase in price to cover shipping if you are outside the USA.

MK Ultra Custom $725 shipped.

Crappy video of the AMAZING action: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3pkDPEsgLTyUW9fT0l5NVRZRlk

Last edited: