• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to vinhngyuen at skylumen.com

nomadtor416

Newly Enlightened
My Sky Lumen 2 wasn't working properly recently. Vinh not only fixed it fast, he also included a free gift in the return package for me. Just wanted to say that Vinh's a great guy, and also happens to make great modified lights.

Last edited:

ckellyme3

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to add to this which is kind of long over due. Back in April I had to have one of the first Acebeam EC50's out there from acemalls. Turned out I got a dud and it was delivered broken. I had to fight tooth and nail to get a refund. Once I got my refund I was told I could keep the light. Looking to this forum for help I found Vinh, who not only fixed my light, but also modded it for me and had it shipped back to me entirely across the US in two days! Then about a month ago I broke the tailswitch due to my own stupidity. I asked him if he could get me one and even though he couldn't right away, he sent me one from his own personal stock at an extremely reasonable price and shipped it out same day.

I really can't say enough good things about him. He will be the only person I buy my lights from in the future. A million cheers for Vinh. Deal with him with great confidence as you will not only be getting top a top notch product, but beyond top notch customer service.

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Who?

J/k ;)

I tear something up... Vinh fixes or replaces it. I order the wrong drop in.... Vinh sends me the one I really wanted.

Vinh is like Fonzarelli, only slightly cooler

2dhcj8p.jpg

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seconded (thirded, fourthed? IDK :laughing:). Seems like Vinh has a ton of stuff going on at any one time. So I was a bit doubtful that he'd have time to spare for the trial and error involved in the project I had in mind. But he did, troubleshooting a complex process (at least for me, lol) until it was right, and building an amazing light for a good price. Really, an amazing modder.Thanks Vinh!

ven

Flashaholic
Yes vinh is not 1 in a 1,000,000..........he is a 1 of. Very special guy in many ways , not just flashlight mods.

peabody

Enlightened
A great human being and one talented light modder. Need to trust someone? Vihn is one of the most trustworthy dudes out there and gives of his time and money to help less fortunate people. Proud to call him a friend.

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Vihn for a great year in lights. Kept me more than occupied between stresses of work and life! Merry Christmas and hope you get everything you wish for!