• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

2016 Acebeam EC50 CREE XHP70 LED 2500lm 1*26650 size EDC flashlight is releasing

acebeam

Enlightened

One 26650 battery size of EDC flashlight is releasing from ACEBEAM flashlight now

EC50-1.jpg

Two stages side switch for 6 outpout modes cycle and ultra 2500lm mode

EC50-2.jpg

CLICK HERE
for more details read

ACEBEAM Flashlight

www.acebeam.com

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is an attractive power/size ratio. More compact than 3 x 18650, but with plenty of lumens for the size.

I will be keeping an eye out for beamshots.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is an attractive power/size ratio. More compact than 3 x 18650, but with plenty of lumens for the size.

I will be keeping an eye out for beamshots.
I share the same thoughts. Glad to see companies working on boost drivers for the 6V leds. Will the be a NW option?

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope this performs like I think it will.
I can't wait to get it in the mail.
It's going to be my birthday present to myself :)

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
On paper, this one has a lot to like. I don't know much about 26650 batteries, but I have been interested in them ever since I learned they can be used in flashlights. I've got my first such flashlight en route as I write. If I like the tube size as much as I think I will, it won't be my last. The increased battery capacity is always welcome.

One competitor has announced plans to use a 5000K CCT, 93-95 CRI (Ra) version of the Cree XHP50 emitter. I would sure like to see something like that used in the Acebeam EC50. Either XHP50 or XHP70 would be fine. Just give me the neutral tint, and 90+ CRI.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to know why the competitor is making a 26650 light that will produce 3200 lumens when Acebeam will only produce 2500 lumens.

texas cop

Enlightened
Even a proprietary 26650 battery can only put out a certain amount of power.

Correct but the engineer knows the specs on what is driving the light. With an unknown battery from who knows where the designers doesn't have as much freedom. My take on it. Then again none of these lumens have been measured yet outside of the manufacturers yet.

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Either way its going to get warm enough at 1700 lumens. Can it hold that figure ?
Turbo 2500 or 3200 its not a big difference.

The Burgh

Newly Enlightened
Sure am glad I read this thread:

1.) Was thinking about ordering one, but will much prefer neutral-ish tint, and
2.) Had hoped to find that AceBeam (or a distributor, e.g. HKE) might offer a discount to us CPFers.

One hope satisfied, one to go!

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
At first I thought this light only had one side switch but after going to the link on post #1, it shows this light has what looks like a mechanical clicky at the tail for on-off and an electronic side switch for mode-switching.

I hope that mechanical clicky at the tailcap is upgraded to take the extra amps.