• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam K70 flashlight with matte silver color, any interested in?

acebeam

Enlightened
Hello great CPF flashaholics , Acebeam is always developing new colors for flashlights, now we created matte silver for K70 model, may I know if there are any interested in? appreciated more suggestions and ideas!

13071962_726785120796840_1675965574544721362_o.jpg

Also the matte silver color H20 headlamp
13029512_726853644123321_6039433408915858192_o.jpg

Last edited:

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have read that colored anodizations are not as strong as uncolored ones. Is that true? If it is, then my own preference will continue to be for undyed, natural anodizations.

It is hard to judge the color of this silver flashlight in the photo. The picture seems to be a tad overexposed, but I cannot say for sure.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with KIL, it does seem over exposed or the lighting seems off, but could be my eyes.

I am not sure if any of this is possible, but I like the idea of usable Camo of just about any kind. Digital or Marpat camo would be really nice. Even full Desert Tan or Olive Drab
To be more specific. None of those silly blue or pink camos. Usable ones for those of use who hunt are very helpful. They must be a matte finish too.
Either of these would be boss hog.
1) USMC Digital Desert Tan
2) USMC Woodland Marpat

ven

Flashaholic
I like it , might not be ideal if it's going to be used in places with a risk of dirt/oils etc, but I do like the options of other colours. It would be nice if the colour options(like on the k60) were available from the release and easier to source. Can be a little frustrating when these other options come out at a later date(for me anyway).

:)

Last edited:

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
To my eyes, the silver makes an otherwise beautiful light look cheap.

Now burnt bronze on the other hand...that might look sweet!

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something other than silver color. It does make it look cheap.

kj2

Flashaholic
Natural anodizing also looks great. Otherwise, I would also like to see more desert sand color lights.

Danielsan

Enlightened
I would be more interested in different colors for the Acebeam EC50, black is boring for me. Why you dont offer desert tan for the EC50? It always looks like quality, black looks a bit cheap except its super matte finish like armytek.

Billy Ram

Enlightened
The mat silver looks good but OD green or desert sand are my favorite colors for flash lights.
Billy