• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SALE SUSPENDED

Samlittle

Enlightened

SALE SUSPENDED -

a very nice JOE HOOVER liner lock with carbon fiber scales and a polished blade.

ASKING $ 208.00 - SALE SUSPENDED FOR THE TIME BEING -

I am the original owner. The knife has been sparingly used never carried outside the house so just a letter opener and tape cutter.

Solid lock up and easy deployment. Will arrive very sharp and with the pouch as seen in photos.

THESE ARE THE ORIGINAL SPECS & description from The Maker

• Closed- 3 5/8 inches
• Open- 6 1/2 inches
• Blade- just shy of 3 inches
• Steel- AEB-L
• Finish- stonewashed - NOW - polished
• Frame- 440c stainless
• Finish- File worked spine with frosted finish
• Scales- Carbon Fiber
• Back Spacer- Floated carved carbon fiber
• Clip- RH tip up custom made polished titanium deep carry
• Thumbstud- Dual polished Titanium

"Solid edc folder with early solid lock up and centered blade (this was not accurate - see my photo below. Surprisingly this is how I received it. It opens easily riding on caged bearings. Stainless frame was heat treated for added corrosion resistance. Closes easily with no lock bar stick. All components for this knife with the exception of the caged bearings, screws, and pivot were crafted by hand in my shop. My makers mark is on the frame of this knife. The scale on the lock side has to be removed before it is visible."

CENTERING a bit off - could be sent to Joe for a tune up if this drives you nuts but does not effect the goodness of this wonderful gent's folder.

NICE CUSTOM FILE WORK

MAKERS MARK ON INNER LINER

NICE MORROR FINISH

A note about the finish - I have created a polished finish on the blade. I will not say that the finish is perfect. Don't really know what perfect is in this case as it seems to be a moving target
smile.gif
. Suffice to say that is has great reflection. There is an underlying scratch pattern but it is faint and nicely consistent (along the length of the blade) - no stray scratches marring the surface. The reflection is good.

Knife will be shipped to US addresses via USPS priority mail. For sales outside the US send PM or leave your email here below to discuss additional S&H costs.

For questions, comments, or to request more photos please PM or leave your email and I will contact you.

Thanks for looking.
Sam

Last edited:

Samlittle

Enlightened
Re: Small liner lock

I've a little margin here so that I can consider a reasonable offer on this custom made and well cared for folder.

Samlittle

Enlightened

Really? :sigh: :confused: :) - Very nice knife here.

No one needs a little dress knife for work or weddings?

I can sand the polish off to a satin finish if you prefer.

Talk to me - :wave:

Samlittle

Enlightened

SUSPENDING THIS SALE FOR THE TIME BEING. Knife going in for some spa treatment.