XTAR ROCKET SV2 GIVEAWAY!

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Hello CPF friends,

ROCKET SV2 is coming soon! It is the first Li-ion & Ni-MH charger with the unprecedented charging speed compatible with 32650 and D size batteries.

EASY TO ENTER:
1. Write down or post the pictures of your coolest/rock moments.

This contest is international! And will run from April 25th until May 5th​ (GMT +8). One winner will be chosen randomly(https://www.random.org/)and announced on May 6th​.

Have fun, good Luck and have a great day!! :grin2:
www.xtar.cc

Kozy

Enlightened
Let There Be Rock :rock:
Thank You for the opportunity!

h9iq2KB.jpg

giphy.gif

Strintguy

Enlightened
RIP Prince, in concert Purple Rain tour, best guitar solo in modern history in the song "Purple Rain"

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Oh, that's funny, thanks for your participation! Hope more people can join to win XTAR latest ROCKET SV2 charger!

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's no shortage of rocks where we live. When you are little I guess they are fun to play with. When my daughter started kindy, my wife was concerned that she was not making friends. When she approached a teacher and asked what she did today, the teacher said she played with a rock!

"She does that at home too, I don't know why!" replied my wife, a little perplexed.

"Oh no, " the teacher replied, "Arok is a little Sudanese girl!" :D

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Climbing Lembert Dome at Yosemite is relatively easy if you take the trail up the back side. For the more adventurous, you can also make your own trail, simply by wending your way up the granite slope anywhere you are comfortable. As the peak is only eight hundred feet above Tuolumne Meadows, the climb is not arduous.

Lembert_Dome.jpg

Esko

Enlightened
European Song Contest is usually a mixture of easy to forget ballads and disco pop songs, sometimes with some strange ethnic twists. However, the final in 2006 was pretty Rock.

The winner with record points:

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
THANKS XTAR!!!

:thumbsup:ME AND THE "FATHER" OF GREATEST GUITARIST IN THE WORLD! IN HIS HOME IN SEATTLE,WA.

AL HENDRIX AND I ON APRIL 26, 2000 AND MAY 1, 2000!:twothumbs

lS3HmO3CTP9qBWnX6TwXLxZEnFWyrCYnpTNt_v5GNJsw7MAlvahCWwZY6DlWBhB4vBb5RYKc3vmY7-kQkYpZO5albPnXgIaPf98RBsp_-EYQ2v19hlqS3oWTjeVJcHcuFbqEDw=s0-d-e1-ft

THIS PHOTO WAS ON LIFE MAGAZINE- OCTOBER 3, 1969 ISSUE!

JimiHendrixtumblr_krwwfwQf2b1qzci65o1_500_zpsazw8t4bd.jpg

Last edited: