• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

S2-CU Baton Copper

Olightworld

Enlightened
The S2-CU Baton is the limited edition solid copper version of the popular S2 Baton. The light contains all of the S2 Baton features that we have come to know with stainless steel bezels and a solid copper body. The S2-CU Baton is powered by a single 18650 battery or two CR123A lithium batteries. The S2-CU uses a high performance Cree XM-L2 LED which is able to deliver a maximum output of 950 lumens. The S2-CU carries a homogeneous beam by using a 90% light transmittance PMMA TIR lens that provides the light with a cool white balanced appearance. The S2-CU continues to apply the same signature features as the OLIGHT S-series flashlights including a low-profile side switch, removable pocket clip, magnetic tail cap, and timer. The S2 is the best choice for users looking for a flashlight that can take an 18650 battery and still have an extremely small form factor.

The S2-CU is currently available at www.olightworld.com for $74.95.

KEY FEATURES:

• Cree XM-L2 / U3 LED
  • Maximum output up to 950 lumens
  • 22 degree emission angle 90% transparent ratio PMMA TIR lens to deliver homogenous spot light
  • Stainless steel bezel and switch ring with PVD coating
  • 4 standard modes: 950 lumens, 400 lumens, 80 lumens, 10 lumens
  • 2 special modes: 0.5 lumens and 10Hz strobe mode
  • Turbo mode has a limit of 2 minutes for constant on, after that the light output will ramp down by 50% within 1 minute
  • built-in thermal management safety program.
  • Built-in timer: 3 minutes (short timer)or 9 minutes (long timer)
  • Flat tail cap design contains a strong magnet providing the ability to place it upside down and use it as a hands-free
  • work light
  • Positive polarity end on the battery faces the tail of the flashlight, reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
  • Removable pocket clip that is scratch resistant
  • Low standby current below 10uA
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:

• Lanyard
  • User Manual
  • Battery magazine
  • Diffuser cone
ne9fx7p.jpg
9CssoSb.jpg

4kYop7m.jpg

Last edited:

Arcade

Newly Enlightened
Is there any way we can get this in Australia? Tried my local dealer, tried your website, tried emailing you but to no avail!

Olightworld

Enlightened
I forwarded your information to our international team but it looks like they haven't gotten back to you. I am not sure which international dealers are getting them but I know that Going Gear can ship it internationally to you.

Is there any way we can get this in Australia? Tried my local dealer, tried your website, tried emailing you but to no avail!

K.Jensen

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered mine through Going Gear and they are a pleasure to deal with.

Azazel

Newly Enlightened
Are you going to make any S2's in Titanium or Stainless Steel? I have the Copper S2 and absolutely love it! Would love it in other finishes.

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
Anybody have one of these they want to sell?

best chance is ebay, i see some r50 copper and s1 coppers there from time to time... it was years ago it sold out so they are hard to find..