Any Discounts for CFP members for TNC products?

crashunit007

Newly Enlightened
Sorry if this has been asked before but I usually just lurk and post in the Vinh's sub forum for modded flashlights and just found out about TNC and their wonderful line of unique all handcrafted CNC machined flashlights and think I just found my next new expensive addiction! So being a hardcore Flashaholic I just have to ask if there is any like coupon code or discounts or anything for CFP members? And also does TnC sell P60 drop in hosts or just their hosts alone? And lastly do you take special requests? Like different LED options than listed or installing trinium to their hosts?

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry if this has been asked before but I usually just lurk and post in the Vinh's sub forum for modded flashlights and just found out about TNC and their wonderful line of unique all handcrafted CNC machined flashlights and think I just found my next new expensive addiction! So being a hardcore Flashaholic I just have to ask if there is any like coupon code or discounts or anything for CFP members? And also does TnC sell P60 drop in hosts or just their hosts alone? And lastly do you take special requests? Like different LED options than listed or installing trinium to their hosts?

Hi crashunit007,

Regarding your questions... If you own any of Chris' lights, be they exotics or otherwise, you'll know that the quality of his products are up there with the very best of flashlight makers. Often at very reasonable prices (For Customs). Well, if you've ventured into the TnC site before, there are numerous items "On Sale" regularly.

Yes, TnC makes P60 hosts as well as complete lights (e.g. Ultralux, MicroLux, NanoLux lines, for example). As for special requests, do contact Chris regarding what is possible.

Hope this helps! :)

Latest posts