• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lights for Sale

Xavier

Newly Enlightened
Flashlights for sale

So it pains me to do this but I must part with most of my collection. Please be sure to ask any questions via PM and if you intend to buy please post an "I'll take it" in the thread. 1st I'll take it post with prompt payment takes precedent over discussions via PM. Prices will include shipping to the USA. No international shipping at this time.

I reserve right to refuse sale.

Nitecore EZ123w - $25

Nitecore EZ123 - $25

ARC LS Modded with P4 and SOP reflector with clickie switch. Perfect condition.* - $75

ARC LS FIRST RUN twisty. #1637. Perfect condition. - $75

Limited Edition S1vnC Raw Copper S1 Baton by vinhnguyen54.
Very limited run as these are a true PAIN to build for Vihn and he only made 2 in raw copper.
XML2 U2 5000K Emitter on Copper heatsink. Very lovely neutral tint and large hot spot.
Driver is max boosted
"V54" is engraved on the light. $100

----- SOLD ITEMS BELOW -----

SOLD Custom Muyshondt Ion -
What Enrique ended up building is a bit of a hybrid light - the casing is actually from an Aeon Mk 1 as is the sapphire crystal lens, with the light engine being from a CR2 Ion. Minor differences in the casing, and an upgrade on the lens. - $195

SOLD Going Gear Exclusive Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Bezel/Button Ring Copper XM-L2 500 Lumen LED Limited Edition $70 - SOLD to NICSAK
SOLD FireFly III. Great UI! Double stamp on the logo but otherwise in perfect condition. - $70 SOLD
SOLD Lummi Raw NS,XML2 light engine,used in nice condition. $150 SOLD

SOLD- Limited Edition TCR 10 - #111 of 1000. Used but never carried. Includes AA extender plus a Keeppower 840 mAh 14500 cell. - $150 - SOLD

SOLD- Muyshondt Aeon Mk III - Copper Edition
Details can be found here -> https://goo.gl/h6YB3L
Asking - $295 SOLD wimmer21

OLIGHTS SOLD AS BUNDLE TO LIGHTKNOT
Sold Olight S1 Baton Flashlight - With CREE XM-L2 NW LED - 480 Lumens -SPECIAL TITANIUM BODY - Polished Ti - $70

SOLD Going Gear Exclusive Olight S1-Br PVD Coated Baton Brass XM-L2 480 Lumen Neutral White LED Exclusive Limited Edition # /250 $50

Sold Olight S1 CU Baton Flashlight - With Cree XM-L2 LED - 500 Lumens - LIMITED EDITION VERSION with Copper PVD Coated $50

Sold Olight S1 CU Baton Flashlight - With Cree XM-L2 LED - 500 Lumens - LIMITED EDITION VERSION with Rose Gold Finish Coated $50

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Will take the Lummi. Will take the Firefly also if it's the CR2 model. Please PM your Paypal info.

Last edited:

Xavier

Newly Enlightened
Friday!!! I know people need lights for those late night concerts and other dimly lit entertainment venues!

flat-ray

Enlightened
I will take ARC LS Modded with P4 and SOP reflector with clickie switch if you ship to Italy.

Xavier

Newly Enlightened
Top post does state I am currently unable to ship internationally. Thank you for the interest and I hope you do find a light closer to home.