Review: Spyderco/Lionsteel Lil Lionspy 3.12 in Blade (Elmax Steel, Titanium, g10)

mhanlen

Enlightened
Hey folks, I got a new pocket knife and decided to do a review on it. I provided it for myself for review. This is so far the nicest and most expensive blade I own. And in the video I put it to the test, give it a little abuse, and see how it holds up. It's definitely a nice EDC blade, but is quite overbuilt for it's size. Anyway, check out the review. It covers pretty much everything, and oh yeah I have fun with it. Whatever that means.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
HA! Thats you. I have watched several of your reviews. They are all great. I don't recall you being a member here. Maybe I knew and forgot? Oh well. Thanks for the review.

I couldn't get the link here to work. I had to go directly to Youtube? Anyways, great job as always.

CLHC

Flashaholic
"It's just a plain ole $400 pocket knife like your Grandpa used to carry." :grin2:

Thanks for the review and for sharing!

mhanlen

Enlightened
HA! Thats you. I have watched several of your reviews. They are all great. I don't recall you being a member here. Maybe I knew and forgot? Oh well. Thanks for the review.

I couldn't get the link here to work. I had to go directly to Youtube? Anyways, great job as always.

Yeah, I've been here a while. I'm more active elsewhere as far a posting goes, but I do lurk a lot too. I checked on Tapatalk, and here and it shows up and plays just fine. I even used incognito mode, not logged in and it worked. Oh well- glad it eventually worked. If you're referring to the picture, it's kind of a homage to other Youtubers who are holding a piece of gear close to their face with an awkward look.

"It's just a plain ole $400 pocket knife like your Grandpa used to carry." :grin2:

Thanks for the review and for sharing!

He probably turned over in his grave the second I hit "complete order."

mhanlen

Enlightened
I post occasionally over at blade forums... And less frequently at EDC forums... Then BLF stuff too. I'll check it out!