Collect suggestions: Brinyte led canister dive video light

Brinyte Flashlight

Newly Enlightened
Hey,guys in CPF.
As you know, our newest canister dive light DIV20 only has focus head now. Because DIV20's heads are detachable, so many divers asked for use focus and video head at the same time. Now our engineers have designed three plans, and hope to get your suggestions.

Plan A- Use 3*CREE XM-L2(U4) LED, only white beam, about 3000 lumens.

3_zps9unjctxh.png

Plan B- Use 6* CREE XM-L2(U4) LED & 4*CREE XP-E2 R5 red LED, the white beam will be about 4500 lumens.
62_zpsc00brjmm.png

Plan C- Use one CREE XHP-70 LED, it will be about 2000 lumens.
11_zpsrx1roktw.png

Which plan is your favorite? Do your have some ideas for the dive video head? Welcome to tell me.

Details about DIV20: http://www.brinyte.com/product/1461655695.html

olkhoff

Newly Enlightened
Hi! I made my light with Cree XM-L2 LED Multichip 100 Watts White Light 10000LM Copper Plate (10x XML2 per plate), but now I think than had to do warm white.

olkhoff

Newly Enlightened
Hi again! In the first, I'm from Russia, so sorry for my English ;) . When I tested them with warm white and auto WB the picture was more vivid IMHO and I didn't get strange green shadow. I Haven't got abilities to insert link to my movie here, yet. When the time will come ;) you can watch what I mean... Obviously, need to do some tests. Now I have warm and cold LED, so will try it alternating.

olkhoff

Newly Enlightened
BTW, what type and how many batteries used in DIV20 light? I have a canister with 54mm inside diameter and 140mm length. I think to use 10 18650 Sanyo 3500mah batteries connected 10s (has already ordered). There enough space for 2 drivers and commutation circuit.