• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Going Gear no longer carrying Zebralight?

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't seen any Zebralights there in a while. Did you stop carrying them, and if so, why?

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, they no longer carry Zebralight. They said they couldn't have 10's of thousands of dollars tied up for so long with receiving the product. On top of that the margins are crap for retailers.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
They havent for a while.
Try Brightguy. Sometimes they have stock when Zebralight store is out. Once in a great while you can get a sale price from them too.

jdhermit

Newly Enlightened
Correct. I asked the salesperson the last time I was in there, but she didn't know why. Or didn't want to say.

markr6

Flashaholic
They're probably still waiting on a shipment of H50s to fulfill orders. OOOH!!!! Sorry ZL I'm just playing :)

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Yes, they no longer carry Zebralight. They said they couldn't have 10's of thousands of dollars tied up for so long with receiving the product. On top of that the margins are crap for retailers.

Yeah, something like that. I love their products, but we made a business decision to stop carrying them. They still have plenty of other dealers.

Lex Icon

Newly Enlightened
Question posed to salesperson = "I asked the salesperson the last time I was in there, but she didn't know why. Or didn't want to say."-Owner of GoingGear = "Yeah, something like that. I love their products, but we made a business decision to stop carrying them. They still have plenty of other dealers."-Answer = GoingGOlight*Hint = Good neighbor policy

markr6

Flashaholic
The dealer I saw in person had pretty big shipping boxes of Zebralights, I'm guessing 24"x24"x24 boxes. That'll hold a lot of them small ZL boxes! If that's the minimum order, it will tie up a lots of cash!