• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

problem with the g30

camelight

Newly Enlightened
i got my klarus g30 few days ago and it is very bright
but when i pot it on turbo after only 90 seconds it drops to high mode and now it happend after only 3 seconds
and it not because of the heat regolation, it wouldnt drop so fast and it wouldnt drop to high mode and i tried it while cooling it so it has a proplem and i dont know what to do
other than that evrything works well but it is realy anoying that i cant use it in its full brightness

camelight

Newly Enlightened
What batteries are you using with this light? Have you tried different batteries and still have the same drop-out of turbo?

Well all i have is few trustfire 18650
But i am wating for Panasonic 18650 batteries
But it is wired that it isnt just droping the otput its jumps from turbo to high
Guess I have to wait for the new batteries to find out if it's the batteries or the flashlight

ven

Flashaholic
I would say its the cells, they cant hold the load on them. Once you get the pany cells, all should be well.................would recycle the fire cells tbh.

horizonseeker

Enlightened
I'm doing a pass-around with the G20, and the trustfire batteries which I received from DX for free would not even power up the flashlight. I would definitely get better cells before thinking it's a problem with the light. I'm running the G20 using AW, Orbtronic and some old DE (off-brand) cells with no problems, but the Trustfire brand does not even power up the light.

camelight

Newly Enlightened
I got the Panasonic batteries and it works perfect
Thank you guys for the help you saved from sending it back to China
I'm working on a review of this flashlight but it would take some time