• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Gearbest how to get your items faster (USA) (Italy) (Germany) and others!

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, hope you are having a great day! :twothumbs

Due to the various shipping methods, customs, and different country regulations, and shipping carriers sometimes the orders can be delayed, but sometimes even if all is good from all aspects - the speed can be further improved with a single changing of the shipping carrier - method during checkout - especially if the user is using the regular/auto shipping method.

Upon receiving various feedback, and testing with various carriers we now try to use new shipping methods with should result in faster shipping times for US, and other country based users.

In order to make this easier to understand, i will give you an example, you should all follow during checkout process, its really simple and effective! :)

A) Place your item/s in the cart and then proceed to checkout

242836831.png

************************************************************************************

B) Instead of using the auto option, flat rate shipping, if you are based in USA - choose one of this 2 methods

289965PriorityDirectMail.png

*************************************************************************************

C) Now, what does this method looks like, if you are from Italy or some other country for example?

Exactly the same! but now, after you follow the procedure A & B, you just simply pick one of this 2 methods,

495565ToItalyPriorityDirectMail.png

Sometimes the shipping method for some country, is a bit less affordable, so we also offer an free alternatives to other various shipping methods as well

556221ToItalyFlatRateShipping.png

************************************************** ***********************************

And that's it, you are done!

Now, to make this even more efficient, and reliable we would like to gather some direct experience from you, our fellow CPF members, and make a little survey, please just simply copy and add your answers,

1. Where are you located - answer?

2. What shipping method did you used - answer?

3. How long did it take to get your item - answer?

Last edited:

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi CPF, hope you are having a great day once again :)

Just a friendly reminder to take a look at this thread, it might be very beneficial!

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for your efforts to improve service & make our shopping experience smoother.

I do not have exact data, but my first couple of orders with Gearbest were "auto" and I think they took nearly a month. Since then, I have been paying the modest increase for the "express" shipping and delivery time was cut in half.

Budda

Enlightened
Hello, italian members I know are very happy about italy express. It takes a bit more than a week to delivery: super fast and cheap.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for your efforts to improve service & make our shopping experience smoother.

I do not have exact data, but my first couple of orders with Gearbest were "auto" and I think they took nearly a month. Since then, I have been paying the modest increase for the "express" shipping and delivery time was cut in half.

Thank you very much sir, we are glad we can help! and to hear that the shipping times have been much improved, please don't hesitate to contact us for any suggestions, or feedback, we are always open to suggestions!

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello, italian members I know are very happy about italy express. It takes a bit more than a week to delivery: super fast and cheap.

I'm very glad to hear that as well, please once again share this info with anyone who is using our site, so we can make the experience better for all :)

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, :wave:

Just a friendly reminder, to check out this thread, and to make your shipping/shopping experience much more effortless :)

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi kalel332, thank you for your message!!!

For main countries and addresses, we listed some of detail shipping options for choosing; But to some of addresses, it probably not show detail options, these parcels will be shipped out based on the address and the weight & dimension. Hope you kind understand!

While, we very welcome you share your experience. To your country, what shipping method you prefer to use in the past, how long did it take when you buy from China? :)

Thank you!

kalel332

Newly Enlightened
I have ordered at least 6 times if not more from GearBest and it usually takea about a month

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi kalel332, after double checking, to Puerto Rico, there is no special Priority Direct Mail service presently. Hope you kind understand! Thanks for your kind sharing about the usual shipping days of your orders from China to Puerto Rico. Believe they are useful to other Puerto Rico persons. Thank you!!! :)

Last edited:

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, just a friendly reminder to check this thread, since shipping times are very important for everyone :)

BVH

Flashaholic
I've read that Kathy is the Gearbest rep on this thread. Would it be possible to give me the status of 2 of the 3 orders I placed with Gearbest?

1. Invoice WW1606111852217707
2. Invoice WW1606111919286742
3. Invoice WW1606121126022997

I know I bought a neutral and a cool white E14 but I don't remember what the 3rd item was. I have received one of the E14's and I "think" it is the neutral white version. But the other two have not arrived. Orders were placed on June 11 and 12.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi BVH,

Thanks again for your asking and reply in private message! Glad to know you have received two orders you mentioned above. For the left one
WW1606121126022997, we checked and informed the clearance for this parcel made the delay. It's now on proceeding, believe you will receive it soon. Thank you! :)

Wendee

Enlightened
Canada

It was sent via Netherlands Post

3 weeks
(to the day)! Excellent! I'm used to waiting about 6 weeks for things to be delivered to me from China (past orders from different companies). I'm so happy this item arrived so quickly. I have two more packages from you on the way (ordered after this one was shipped). Thanks GearBest. :)

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dear Wendee,

These message are useful, especially for members in Canada!!! Thanks a lot for your kind sharing!!! :)

Canada

It was sent via Netherlands Post

3 weeks
(to the day)! Excellent! I'm used to waiting about 6 weeks for things to be delivered to me from China (past orders from different companies). I'm so happy this item arrived so quickly. I have two more packages from you on the way (ordered after this one was shipped). Thanks GearBest. :)

Wendee

Enlightened
My Location: Canada
Order placed: July 8th
Shipped: July 9th
Received: July 19th
Shipping Method: Royal Mail
Shipping Time: 10 days

I thought this was coming from China. I don't remember seeing a EU warehouse mentioned when I purchased the item but it must have come from a EU warehouse? :thinking: I probably missed that somehow.
In any case, 10 days shipping time to Canada is awesome! :twothumbs What a nice surprise to receive my package today. Thanks GearBest!

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Wendee, Thanks a lot for your nice sharing and support!!! :)

My Location: Canada
Order placed: July 8th
Shipped: July 9th
Received: July 19th
Shipping Method: Royal Mail
Shipping Time: 10 days

I thought this was coming from China. I don't remember seeing a EU warehouse mentioned when I purchased the item but it must have come from a EU warehouse? :thinking: I probably missed that somehow.
In any case, 10 days shipping time to Canada is awesome! :twothumbs What a nice surprise to receive my package today. Thanks GearBest!

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello guys, just want to inform you to check this thread if you have missed it by now, we have been getting many positive feedback about this new shipping policy, it works quite decent :)

Also please if you would like to feel up this form, it helps alot :)

Last edited:

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
1-Montreal, Canada
2-Post NL Priority (19 days)

I had posted it in another thread that has been closed since I have received my order.

"Very good price for the NCR18650GA. Just ordered a pack of 8 for $32.64 and a pack of 2 for $8.71 to have an order higher than $40.00 to test the free upgrade for express shipping to Canada. Hope to receive them well packed 🙂

Update: 8 hours later, already shipped by Post NL Priority🙂"

Update: Arrived today after 19 days. Not so bad. 10 were in a cardboard box with spacers and 2 "in a plastic case" but broken. Everything was packed in a white envelope without any protection so the 2 batteries and the 2 pieces of the "protection" case were moving everywhere.

Capacity tested with MC3000:

1-) 3431mah. 2-) 3472mah. 3-) 3440mah.
4-) 3432mah. 5-) 3432mah 6-) 3476mah
7-) 3449mah :cool: 3436mah 9-) 3427mah
10-) 3390mah

Last edited:

Latest posts