• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker E11 (Simple T01) EDC Flashlight Is Releasing

Manker

Newly Enlightened
Cree XP-L NW&CW for your choices
Runs of 1*14500 or 1*AA battery
Max output up to 800lumens with single 14500 battery
1__03837.1513673458.500.500.jpg
1__36502.1470989929.500.500.jpg
3__75120.1470989930.500.500.jpg
2__38191.1491986473.500.500.jpg
2__21209.1470989929.500.500.jpg
4__64660.1470989942.500.500.jpg

Specifications:
Emitter: Cree XP-L CW/NW for your choice.
Max output: 400lumens (Eneloop Pro Ni-Mh battery)
800lumens (14500 Lithium battery)
Circuit: Most efficiency constant current circuit, maximum runtime up to 266 hours
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Clip: Titanium coated stainless steel clip.
Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Tail stand
Water proof: IPX-8 (2 meters under water)
Impact resistance: 2 meters
Size: length 82mm*diameter 20mm
Weight: 39g(without battery)
Accessories: 1*Clip,1*O ring,1*User manual,1*lanyard
Wish you guys like the little EDC flashlight

Last edited:

Phlogiston

Enlightened
There's a thought. As far as I know, Manker only sell lights through Amazon in the US, so there's no advantage to EU citizens in ordering there versus ordering from China.

Will Manker set up an Amazon store in the EU at some point?

As a UK resident, I'd obviously favour Amazon UK for that, but any EU subsidiary of Amazon would work, because EU rules allow free shipment of products from any EU country to any other EU country, with no further taxes or customs duties to pay. Over the years, I've ordered a fair amount of stuff from Amazon DE (in Germany), for example.

Manker

Newly Enlightened
There's a thought. As far as I know, Manker only sell lights through Amazon in the US, so there's no advantage to EU citizens in ordering there versus ordering from China.

Will Manker set up an Amazon store in the EU at some point?

As a UK resident, I'd obviously favour Amazon UK for that, but any EU subsidiary of Amazon would work, because EU rules allow free shipment of products from any EU country to any other EU country, with no further taxes or customs duties to pay. Over the years, I've ordered a fair amount of stuff from Amazon DE (in Germany), for example.

Hi,
We will set up an Amazon store in EU.
Now, you can also buy on eBay, we will use a safe shipping method.

Phlogiston

Enlightened
Hi,
We will set up an Amazon store in EU.
Now, you can also buy on eBay, we will use a safe shipping method.

Cool. A lot of companies forget about their EU customers, so I'm happy to see you helping us out with easier (and faster!) buying options :thumbsup:

I've already placed my E14 / S41 order with Banggood, but I'll be sure to check your Amazon store when your new 2xAA light comes out :)

markr6

Flashaholic
Great! I'm buying one once Amazon comes back online...wow, I don't remember them doing down since 2004 when I joined!

Ebay shipping looked quicker, so I purchased a NW version from there. I have very few 1xAA lights so I'm looking forward to this one.

Last edited:

Manker

Newly Enlightened
Great! I'm buying one once Amazon comes back online...wow, I don't remember them doing down since 2004 when I joined!

Ebay shipping looked quicker, so I purchased a NW version from there. I have very few 1xAA lights so I'm looking forward to this one.

Thanks markr6 for your interest in our product :)

cyclesport

Enlightened
Just ordered one (my first Manker)from Amazon in NW as well. UI looks adequate and I always appreciate the huge hot spot on most XP-L lights used for EDC. Wish there was...(1) some type of battery meter (calibrated for 14500 Li-ion), and (2) a better, less obtrusive, screw on clip, and (3) it was less than 80mm in length, but meh...for the price, it checks a lot of my wants/needs for $30. Being my first Manker, I just hope above all, the quality is okay?

markr6

Flashaholic
Just ordered one (my first Manker)from Amazon in NW as well. UI looks adequate and I always appreciate the huge hot spot on most XP-L lights used for EDC. Wish there was...(1) some type of battery meter (calibrated for 14500 Li-ion), and (2) a better, less obtrusive, screw on clip, and (3) it was less than 80mm in length, but meh...for the price, it checks a lot of my wants/needs for $30. Being my first Manker, I just hope above all, the quality is okay?

Screw on clip would be great. The first thing I'm going to try is bending the end down a little. I'm not a big fan of a long press to turn off, but overall I think I'll like it.

cyclesport

Enlightened
Screw on clip would be great. The first thing I'm going to try is bending the end down a little. I'm not a big fan of a long press to turn off, but overall I think I'll like it.

Yeah....looks like a great car door scraper!

laur

Newly Enlightened
Fellow CPFers

My U21 Flashlight has shipped from Amazon and is riding the waves from China and San Francisco !!

Along with my battery purchase from Japan I should have a working 26650 flashlight around the middle of June.

Batteries are Panasonic 26650 with 5000mah, no protection circuit and around 15 amps available @ 1300 lumens.

Manker says this type of battery is required for the light (not the specific Panasonic brand but able to withstand a high amp draw and no protection circuit).

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a great light. How about an AAA version of this light for those of us who want something smaller? Thanks.

markr6

Flashaholic
USPS tracking hasn't updated yet, but I think it only starts tracking once it hits the US. Maybe next week...looking forward to this one!

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't wait to read user reviews.

Would the protruding button cause accidental activation?

What happens when you use protected 14500 battery?

Will Manker make an AAA version of this light? That would be nice replacement of that bulky AAA light you have right now.

cyclesport

Enlightened
What happens when you use protected 14500 battery?

Haven't recvd' mine yet, but Amazon's description states "E11 can not run of 14500 battery with protection board" so I'm assuming it would be too long. I plan to run shorter IMR's.

Smjsychj

Newly Enlightened
Two questions:
1. What's the maximum output with regular alkaline battery?
2. What's the side button made of, plastic or rubber?

Budda

Enlightened
If you use protected, non IMR 14500 cells:
- the cell won't be able to give as many Amps as required to activate the turbo mode.
- the PCB will block the cell when try to access to turbo mode (because of too many amps), and the light will turn off.

The switch cover is made of rubber.

DSCN0533_zpsnxga4heo.jpg

DSCN0554_zpsey5zssdw.jpg

Last edited: