• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

MX25L4Cvn - New Pop Can Star

Sniper2075

Newly Enlightened
#2 is what I've been waiting for. Hope you can get some specs on that too when you have some time :)

I'm really interested in the numbers on that light too. I was close to ordering a 6XLvn but the price was kinda high but worth it I think, I'll still be torn between this light and that one.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I'm really interested in the numbers on that light too. I was close to ordering a 6XLvn but the price was kinda high but worth it I think, I'll still be torn between this light and that one.

6XLvn is discontinued

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, sure! Post this now after I just sent the money for the tn36-utVN!!! So, what's the difference?

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
So these are the kit models, right? So they come with the holster, but sounds like it doesn't have the optional tail cap without the switch, correct?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
So these are the kit models, right? So they come with the holster, but sounds like it doesn't have the optional tail cap without the switch, correct?

Yes holster. OPtional tail cap with siwtch is included but will not work if you get DriverVNX2

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I watched the video, and as you walked out of the scene, I didn't realize for a full 30 seconds you weren't coming back. I guess I was expecting a sneak preview of the next Marvel movie!

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh, I know when comparing your lights with similar models, you give us the most important numbers which is lumens and lux.
But I think when it comes down to your high lumen lights, it would be wonderful to know comparisons with heat management.
Like ...will this mx25l4c be able to run turbo longer than the tn36utvn?
this type of comparison would be of great help when some of us have a hard time choosing a similar light. Because if the lux and lumens are the same or it could be even quite a bit different. Ie this light vs the tn36utvn.
And if I know that this light has the better heat disperse management, I would honestly choose this light over the tn36utvn. Because the thing with these high lumen lights is that you can't run them for very long, so it's a pretty big advantage to have a light that sustain a longer period of smiles and grins!

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nah just ain in the *** to work on. NO more patience for that light for now.

[emoji106] Understand!

Good point too b8llzblue, the heat is a consideration. Vinh does touch on it in his descriptions, but only sometimes. I guess the assumption is that if you care too much about heat then don't purchase it, but we want the "best of a bad lot" on heat dissipation as part of our decision. I would have a TN36UTvn already but for heat. :)

Last edited:

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
[emoji106] Understand!

Good point too b8llzblue, the heat is a consideration. Vinh does touch on it in his descriptions, but only sometimes. I guess the assumption is that if you care too much about heat then don't purchase it, but we want the "best of a bad lot" on heat dissipation as part of our decision. I would have a TN36UTvn already but for heat. :)

Unbelievably, the tn36vn's have very good heat transfer. I have both the Mkr version 8000 lumens and the UT 12000 lumens and they of all my soup can lights, they can be ran the longest in turbo and high modes, But I do not have any eagletac soup cans.... To compare

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
XML2 PDT verion of this light has been upgraded to XPL PDT for even more lumen and throw. $30 more though...Sorry about that.

yrogergij

Newly Enlightened
Nice work as always Vinh. I'm curious about the throw #s. I kinda like the stock U I especially if the lumen/lux are not reduced.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Nice work as always Vinh. I'm curious about the throw #s. I kinda like the stock U I especially if the lumen/lux are not reduced.

Lux and lumen will be reduced with stock UI. I dont like stock UI because its not reliable in the long run. The head wobbles when loosen plus the mechanical mode pins are unreliable.