Newsletter, promotions and new lights

Budda

Enlightened
Hi.

Many years ago I got a Quark 123^2, first edition.
It's my most carried and used light, it still rocks.

I bought other 47 lights (4sevens Preon II Warm, Quark 123^2 Hicri XPG, Quark 123^2 Turbo XPG), and I'm pretty happy with them.
Can't say I'm not a 4seven fan.

However, since the limited edition Hicri Quark, you made no light that I thought was interesting for me.
At the time I rember all your great lights, the lego feature of the quarks, the incredible output of the early Maelstrom lights.
Today I don't see many 47 around (also for the lack of international sellers), I can't find reviews of many lights here on Candlepowerforums.
Many companies realized the need of NW and WW tint on regular production lights. Here I don't see that. I see not last gen emitters, no tint choice.

I open your catalogue and I still see: quark, quark pro, mini, preon lights. If it ain't broke don't fix it, I know.
But how about adding different kind of lights, while having the good old one design still for sale?

Also, in the last 2 months I got a lot of email from your website, advertising sales and promotions.
A mail once a while or once a big sale, is fine.
But I got mail the
18 May
20 May
24 May
25 May
27 May
30 May
2 June
4 June
8 June
10 June (today).

A mail every 2 days, is too much (and I think I'm not the only one who thinks so)
That's why I'm going to unsubscribe to your mailing list.

Can't wait for you to release a new light that will catch my attention.

Last edited: