Rossi Circuit Judge Buttstock Blues

Halsalisbury2

Newly Enlightened
I have owned a Rossi Circuit Judge 45/410 rifle for a couple years now and seemingly every 25-50 shots my wood buttstock cracks and I have to send off for a replacement. After 4 times I put it on a shelf till I can find a synthetic buttstock replacement. Problem is, that was 8 months ago and I still can't find anyone who sells the synthetic alternative. I love this gun and really don't want to sell it or keep replacin stocks. Rossi company was no help, either.... Anyone know where to get one?

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't understand Rossi being of no help as the offer two models that have synthetic stocks.

The Circuit Judge Tuffy # SCJT4510 and the 22 caliber # SCJ22LR22M.

Midway USA sells the ATI stock for $60.

Halsalisbury2

Newly Enlightened
I have called them multiple times to get a replacement stock and they will only offer me a replacement Wooden stock. I have offered to pay for the synthetic Tuffy model, but they will not sell it to me unless it comes attached to the gun...

And unfortunately the ATI stock that you mentioned does not fit the Circuit Judge.

xman9282

Newly Enlightened
I have called them multiple times to get a replacement stock and they will only offer me a replacement Wooden stock. I have offered to pay for the synthetic Tuffy model, but they will not sell it to me unless it comes attached to the gun...

And unfortunately the ATI stock that you mentioned does not fit the Circuit Judge.

Hello, just found your post. I have also had issues with the circuit judge stock. I was a little put off at first because you stated you have been getting wood stocks in the past and want a synthetic instead. I have been waiting two years for a replacement wood stock and can't get one because they are "not available" (I wonder how you were getting them). I have also been told that a wood replacement stock can only be offered for a wood gun and synthetic for synthetic. BOYD'S makes a TC encore stock that is nearly identical dimensions externally and I had contacted them about remilling it for the circuit judge. They actually offered it on the web site for about one month. During that time I was trying to get a replacement from Rossi and mentioned that BOYD's was making them and to send me one from them instead. A week later the offering was removed from BOYD'S web site. I like to think that wasn't my fault, but you never know. Maybe if enough of us contact BOYD'S they will make it again, but I shouldn't have to buy a stock that should be covered under Rossi warranty.