• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti Tritium 22.4mm Disk Torches and Silver Handmade 11mm Green Tritium Pendants

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Guys I now have a shop with the pendants in and another cool item - A Grade 5 Titanium Tritium Torch with a 22.4mm diameter x 15mm deep Tritium Disk installed. I am happy to have been able to create this project. Please see photos at the end of this post.

Please see my shop. I will however be able to do a deal with my CPF brethren outside of my shop so please PM if interested

Only 2No. Tritium Silver pendants left. All Ti torches gone folks.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/StyleArtOne?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

I have put together some of these custom beauties for you guys. This time with 11.5mm Green Tritium spheres which are brighter like for like with most other colors of tritium.

Amazing on a titanium chain like the one I have shown, and nice nightstand locator to boot ;-)

Spheres are about 11.5mm. I am selling them at 180 USD including insured tracked postage worldwide. Silver is 92.5%.

You can see a few tool marks on them which I am in the process of polishing out..... Chain is not included but I can point you in right direction.

This is the previous larger one I had made sold for 300USD as it was a 15mm Sphere, however I prefer the smaller version shown here as it feels less obstructive and looks better proportionally with my titanium chain.

Here's a link to my previous one I sold with more pictures etc:-

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...m-Silver-Handmade-15mm-Tritium-Sphere-Pendant

Attachments

• IMG_20160611_153919.jpg
    IMG_20160611_153919.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Re: Custom Silver Handmade 11mm Green Tritium Pendants

ok i will put one aside for you and ill forward pp tomorrow when im home on my desktop.

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Pics up mate and I have 6/7 depending on how many I give to friends and family.

Um, I'm your long lost cousin on you mom's side....and didn't we go to school together?? Lol, couldn't help that.....

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Sorry only immediate family are on the cards. Its going to be an interesting time in the next couple of days as I'm going to sell my full collection of custom Ti lights, except one. I think I will regret it but we'll see ;-)

I'm going to put the pendants on my FB groups from tomorrow and i'm sure the will be gone pretty quick.

stateoftheart

Enlightened

First 3 buyers get one at 200USD each.

Last edited:

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Hi did you get my PM. Where are you based. You should be able to PM now.

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Still not sure if I can PM.... Yes, I'm still interested in a pendant.... How much would they be in UK pounds?

Hi do you have an email. If so let me know on here. You can then edit the post to remove it if you want after.

You should be able to PM now having more than 6 posts. Maybe contact admin if you can't.