• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SUNWAYMAN T16R- 380 Lumens Exquisite Pocket Flashlight

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
380 Lumens Exquisite Pocket Flashlight
--CREE XM-L2 U3--

T16R-EN-01.jpg

T16R-EN-02.jpg

T16R-EN-03.jpg

T16R-EN-04.jpg

T16R-EN-05.jpg

T16R-EN-17.jpg

T16R-EN-06.jpg

T16R-EN-07.jpg

T16R-EN-08.jpg

T16R-EN-09.jpg

T16R-EN-10.jpg

T16R-EN-11.jpg

T16R-EN-12.jpg

T16R-EN-13.jpg

T16R-EN-14.jpg

T16R-EN-15.jpg

T16R-EN-16.jpg

Features

● CREE XM-L2 U3 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
● Slightly depress the side switch to turn on/off the flashlight as well as selecting desired output mode:
Turbo (380 lumens, automatically lowers to High after 3 mins continuous use)
High (180 lumens, 2 hrs )
Mid (50 lumens, 10 hrs )
Low (10 lumens, 60 hrs )
Strobe
● Constant current circuit, constant output
● Uses one single CR123A(16340) battery
● Working voltage: 2.8~4.2V
● Convex lens with as high as 95% light transmittance
● Dimensions: 59mm (length) x 26mm (head diameter) x 24mm (tail diameter)
● Weight: 30,8g(battery excluded)
● Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel retaining ring on the top
● Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
● Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
● Accessories: Lanyard ,O-rings

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lots of pics are shown.

This does look like a pure floody lamp due to the aspheric-like lens? Any one know the beam distance on the T16R?

recDNA

Flashaholic
Lots of pics are shown.

This does look like a pure floody lamp due to the aspheric-like lens? Any one know the beam distance on the T16R?
OK, found in web view. In Tapatalk all images were broken. All my other images visible in Tapatalk. Weird. Nice light.

goldenlight

Enlightened
Is that an optic, or just a lens in front? What does the beam look like?

At about 5 feet, the beam is 10 feet in diameter. Perhaps a bit larger.

Notice the cleverly designed BLACK REFLECTOR.

This may be the ONLY FLASHLIGHT with a BLACK REFLECTOR, precision engineered to minimize out the front light.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice light but it needs moonlight mode and low voltage indicator. This would also look nice in sand color

Yeah, just came across this light and was about to purchase, but no moonlight. Surprised it does not have the start on moonlight and press and hold for turbo.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
At about 5 feet, the beam is 10 feet in diameter. Perhaps a bit larger.

Notice the cleverly designed BLACK REFLECTOR.

This may be the ONLY FLASHLIGHT with a BLACK REFLECTOR, precision engineered to minimize out the front light.

Yeah, the black reflector is very strange.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
A friend bought this light, used it for a short while then not liking its beam gave it to me. I find it useful for some special applications like looking into a wardrobe but I have been unable to master the locking function which BTW is not mentioned in the instructions sheet but only in the ad.

It says: 'Depress-and-hold the switch button within 2 seconds until the LED flash once to lock the light and perform the same operation to unlock it'

Well while the locking can be achieved occasionally the unlocking has been almost impossible.

Unfortunatly while the light becomes effectively locked by unscrewing the tailcap by a quarter turn when the same is screwed back the light comes on in turbo mode which is good during the day but not in the darkness. When the locking is efective on the contrary the light keeps memory of the last level used.

Anybody can help/clarify the locking?

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one of these...never knew it had a locking function from button input. There is no how to.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the clue:

14n2wr6.jpg

Actually after much experimenting I can confirm that locking is achieved with a very quick double-click and hold. A single flash confirms it. The same sequence reverses the locking and in this case the light comes on at the last level (memory).

If for any reason the unlocking is not possible it is enough to unscrew the tailcap to reset the light.

I would appreciate it if Sunwayman explained what they meant with their descriprion (within 2 seconds??)