• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New LED in IncenDio?

Lucky Duck

Enlightened
Ricky,I've run across an E*ay seller showing the Incendio V3X with a XP-L HI LED. I don't see this option on the LumaPower website. Is this for real? If it is does it have the 800mA driver? Also...Beamshots! And of course some output specs please.

lumapower

Newly Enlightened
Ricky,I've run across an E*ay seller showing the Incendio V3X with a XP-L HI LED. I don't see this option on the LumaPower website. Is this for real? If it is does it have the 800mA driver? Also...Beamshots! And of course some output specs please.

Hi Lucky Duck,

It is our dealer's request to build for their needs, and it is real Lumapower's product.
The deafult driver is 600mA and the special edition 800mA driver is an option.
You can refer to Cree's datasheet to estimates the LED's output in Lumens for different kinds of LED while driving at 800mA.
The IncenDio V3 series also support rechargeable Li-ion and you can expect more Lumens too.
What I can say the difference between XPL-Hi and XM-L2 is a longer throw distance.

Best regards,

Ricky - Lumapower CS

Lucky Duck

Enlightened
Ricky, Thanks for your response. A bit confused tho, this model, with an XPL-HI is in fact using your optional 800mA driver? And you supplied this item to the customer not knowing the output specs? Or can I say the XM-L2 output specs and XPL-HI output specs are the same in this case, the only difference being throw distance?

Last edited:

rickylumapower

Newly Enlightened
Hi Lucky Duck,

Both XM-L2 and XP-L HI are using the same upgrade driver.
We have the option at our online store .

XP-L HI with a tighter hotspot and throw longer distance than XM-L2.

Best regards,

Ricky - Lumapower

lumapower

Newly Enlightened
Hi Lucky Duck,

My bad, forgot to update the product's page.
And now uploading....
Please wait a while.

Best regards,

Ricky - Lumapower