Night Grape Vine Possum!!!!

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
I was doing my standard 5-mile conditioning backpack night run. The weather was great. No bugs and the temps cooled down.

For fun jogged a few miles using the MD2 Lithium ion low mode which can't be more than 5 lumens. Too stressful during the pitch black night off road. I guess if it needed to be done it's doable though would walk next time using such a low mode.

It's better on the higher setting. Notice the bright paracord break-a-way DIY lanyard with reflective loop. I don't like losing stuff in the dark.

New England stone wall.

A tad overexposed.

A tad underexposed. Night photography using headlamps or flashlights is really hard to get perfect.

My headlamp and backup flashlight case holding a Fenix HL50 and 4/7 NW mini both in 1XAA. Again a reflective/brightly colored paracord loop. I don't like losing stuff in the dark.

I have seen all types of critters in the woods during my nocturnal adventures but this is a first. Grape Vine Possum!!!!

Thanks for looking!

ven

Flashaholic
Great pics mr walker:) any more plans to add more malkoffs to your equipment? Maybe a hound dog or some
nichia goodness.