• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

IMALENT DN12 1000LM Finger-sized searchlight

imalent

Enlightened
NEW RELEASE!!

Imalent DN12 Finger-sized Searchlight
, USB rechargeable EDC flashlight

Hello Everyone,

Main advantages of IMALENT DN12:

1. CREE XP-L HI LED, which drives more than double power than XP-L, DN12 can get up to 1000 lumens output.
2. USB rechargeable flashlight
3. Finger-sized searchlight, powerful with very good throw to 365m
4. LCD display which can show modes, lumens and charging procedures
5. Touch switch, easy operation
6. Infinite brightness adjustment, plus strobe, beacon and SOS.
7. Price is 30% less than similar flashlight on the market

Retail price: USD49.95

We are looking for distributors and dealers worldwide.
Anyone has insterest please contact us at [email protected].

Best Regards,
Lori
Imalent Marketing Team

1-160F5120104334.jpg
1-160F5120136134.jpg
1-160F512021a03.gif
1-160F512024XM.jpg
1-160F5120304913.jpg
1-160F5120325K4.gif
1-160F512033bM.jpg
1-160F5120352933.gif
1-160F5120421K6.gif
1-160F5120500506.gif
1-160F51206033U.gif
1-160F5120622533.jpg
1-160F5120643Y8.jpg
1-160F5120A6359.jpg
1-160F5120G4544.jpg

Imalent

http://www.imalent.com

Last edited:

DMS1970

Enlightened
Wow. Looks like a home run. Just need to seem some reviews of the UI. The features look great and numerous. How easily they are integrated is another story. I hated my M43 Meteor for that reason. If this is what I hope it is, I can see myself with multiple versions of this light and the 18650 version.

Perhaps you can post a full manual or description of the controls?

imalent

Enlightened
Hi,

Thanks for your attention!
:)

Opertation instroductions as below for your reference,
Any questions don't be hesitate to contact us.
Thanks!

Operation instructions
1. On/Off Switch
Double quick press the upper switch symbol on top of the LCD display then flashlight will enter into maximum output, touch the switch again to turn it off.

2. Brightness adjustment
With the flashlight on, press and hold the upper switch symbol on top of the LCD display, the flashlight brightness will increase, press and hold the lower switch under the LCD display, the flashlight brightness will be decreased.

3. Overheat warning
When flashlight body temperature up to 55℃,the high temperature symbol on LCD display blinks rapidly to indicate reduce the output, to ensure the user to use comfortable and prevent the discomfort from the overheat.

4. Low-power warning
When the battery voltage less than 3.1V, the battery symbol on the OLED display blinks rapidly 30 times one second to remind user need to replace the battery or charge it.

5. Battery installation
Unscrew the tail cap on the flashlight , then insert the battery with positive pole pointing towards the LED. Screw the tail cap back and the flashlight is ready to use.

Warning: please do not mix the new batteries with the other used batteries, brands , sizes, capacities or types. It may cause damages to the flashlight or the batteries being used.
18650 Li-ion batteries are very powerful and they were designed for commercial applications and high drain devices. It must be treated with caution and handled with care. Quality batteries will built-in circuit board protection will reduce the chances for combustion or explosion. If you are using battery without built-in circuit board, you are by any mean, willing to accept full responsibility of any possible damage may caused. A high quality Li-ion battery will greatly reduce the risk exposed.
In order to reduce the potential risks, flashlight will not work with any Li-ion types of battery without built-in circuit board protection.

6. Battery charging.
Plug in one end of the USB cable into an AC adapter (or any other portable USB adapter). Then plug in the AC adapter into the electrical outlet. Remove the anti-dust plug at the end of flashlight. Then plug the USB cable into a smaller Micro USB light's charging port at the end of the flashlight. When the cable is properly connected, LCD screen will indicate the starting of normal charging procedure. The LED indicator flashes if the level of battery process is done, it will stop automatically.

7. Advanced temperature control module
DN12 built-in temperature control module, adjust the output automatically according to the environment temperature and the working state to offer the best performance.

8. Mode transfer (Strobe / location beacon / SOS function )
With the flashlight on, double quickly press the upper switch symbol on top of the LCD display, flashlight will enter strobe, if need to choose other special modes, just touch the same switch each time to enter the strobe-beacon-SOS accordingly.

Best Regards,
Lori

DMS1970

Enlightened
Thank you. The UI seems pretty straight forward. Am I correct that the light only turns on at max and can be ramped down from there? A lot of people would like an option to start at low or mid directly from off. Does this option exist?

imalent

Enlightened
Hi,

See you agin. :)

You are right that the light turns on at maximum output.
When the light's on, press and hold the lower switch under the LCD display then can be decreased the brightness from 1000lumens to 1 lumen, and
upper switch the LCD display for brightess increase.

Whenever want to close , just touch again the upper swith then flashlight will be off.
The operation is easy to use.
Any questions feel free to contact.
Thanks!

Lori

Skeeterg

Enlightened
Been hoping you guys would come out with a pocket thrower. Thanks
I ordered one from Amazon if anyone is curious where to buy one.

Last edited:

Danielsan

Enlightened
I think its strange that the light always starts on high. What if you are in a car at night and want to read something, you will get blinded badly when using that light. EDC flashlights should start on low or at least offer mode memory, i prefer no memory but statt on low. Other possibility would be a shortcut to moonlight. Right now its the worst decision in my mind

Last edited:

imalent

Enlightened
Hello ,

Thanks for your appriciate that's our biggest support.
Yes, small size flashlight also can emit intensity output.
Hope you will like it.

Best Regards,
Lori

imalent

Enlightened
Dear,

Thanks for your sharing.

Yes, this is the flashlight the light start on high, it's ok. You can put into your palm and turn on the light, then if you want to low the light at once, you also can adjust the light level from 1 to 1000lumens what you want.
The operation is easily and convenience.

Best Regards,
Lori

LarcKen

Newly Enlightened
This video demonstrated that the DN11 remembers the last brightness when you turn it on again. How about DN12? Very interested in DN12, but not if it always turns on at maximum

Skeeterg

Enlightened
The DN12 works the same as the 11,last setting when you turn light back on. I made this known in the thread I posted.