• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ESP Light Holsters - US Sales and Rep Hands Down best holster out there...

GTi474

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys and gals.
We are new to being a vendor, much thanks to Greta for helping us sort out where we belong. We certainly aren't new to CPF though. Still have a ROP m@g around here somewhere... Lol. Additionally, we have been creating one of a kind and specialty items along with custom work in traditional and modern materials since 2001. We have been incorporated since 2012 and have 100% positive feedback across the board from our customers.

Recently our little company was blessed with an opportunity to sell and represent products from Euro Security Products here in the US. Products which have been proven in Europe, and are sought after here enough people are willing to wait for several weeks to get items from overpriced UK sellers. Well, the first product we have taken hold of and run with is the LHU format flashlight holster. We have jumped the hurdles and are in the process of getting an National Tactical Operator's Association recommendation and have renamed it the TorchLok flashlight holster system.

First, these flashlight holsters are unlike anything else out there, and equipped with the patents to back that claim up. They can conform to 90% of the Flashlights on the market with bezel sizes from 25mm all the way up to 47mm or more if set up correctly. They utilize a bezel cup system and rubber covered roller pincher arm system to hold the light in place. The holster is fully modular and is adjustable for length from bezel end to locking roller arms. There are 2-4 length adjustment options depending on chosen bezel size. Meaning the 34mm has 2 options and the 47 has ~5 positions. The spring-back body has 2 adjustment holes. Pictures coming in just a minute.

In addition the bezel end is open, and all models besides the plain clip version swivel 360° and have multiple locking positions through the 360°. These are all FRP and metal construction. And they have attachment options for standard belt carry or squeeze and lock into place belt carry, both up to 2-1/4" belt width. MOLLE single and double slot back, and a plain spring steel over the belt clip.

We have had units in the field with departments for quite some time now and have had zero returns. These fit the big daddy Nitecore SRT7 I carry on duty, as a matter of fact why I bought my first one. And we back our claims with a 100% guarantee. We will also provide warranty repairs ensuring quick return.

Right now we have several of each unit in stock. (Several being 5-10) and will immediately start a backorder process when those are gone. Every three weeks until we gain enough inventory stock to fill any order we will place an order no matter how many or what types have been back ordered. Hopefully this is just a short time stopgap. See the images below for specifics, and of course feel free to ask questions. We do have these on our website as well, and have individuals approaching us in person requesting sales so they go fast when we have them. And we are working on a large distribution deal, but want our brothers and sisters on CPF to have them first.

Here they are for visual stimulation!
Standard spring steel clip back, non-rotating
20160701_133339-2_zpsva8noqbd.jpg

Slide together or 'pinch back' and standard belt slot. Both rotating.
20160326_144839-1_zpsn6ssvaqu.jpg

20160326_144545-1_zpsnhaqhmmx.jpg

And the MOLLE option, mounted and off.
20160326_150013-1_zpsp46mrkb2.jpg

20160326_145322-1_zpsy34e0zm4.jpg

20160326_145427-1_zpsuidpm9ll.jpg

Length Pictures. Shortest configuration to longest configuration. And detail pics of the specific features of the holster. We will also get the numbers of each up soon.
20160706_135846-1_zps83m26ww5.jpg

20160706_133751-1_zpsg2mpuir2.jpg

20160706_133240-2_zpsomkykira.jpg

Either go to our website, Overmountain.us.com to make a purchase, PM me, email me [email protected] or claim one in the thread. Just be sure to tell us which model and what your PP is for an invoice.

Regular customer pricing for any of the swivel options is $34.99 plus shipping on our website and $27.99 for the spring clip back. We will sell them here at a promotional price point of **$29.99** and **$22.99** respectively. Regular USPS ground shipping to any US address included. Second day, express, etc will be at actual shipping cost to buyers ZIP. Shipping outside the US will be buyers expense and charged at cost through USPS international shipping.

***If going through our site, use coupon code CPFtake5 for the discount to CPF pricing. Members only please, and include user name when checking out. FreeToMe16 is the coupon code for free shipping in the US only. We will not process any orders that do not comply with the restrictions on the codes.***

Site wide code for 10% off of anything for any CPF member is 10perCENT and this will get you 10% on your whole order.

We have extra sizes of bezel 'cups' and belt/MOLLE backs for these units and can sell additional with each unit if so desired. If you have one you purchased from overseas prior to us retailing these, we can provide you with spare parts and service. Just ask.

We will keep a running list with SPF/paid/shipped status for each buyer through a list under this post on this thread. Buyer will also receive email notification directly from us and is encouraged to contact us if there are any questions.

And to sweeten the pot... All buyers from now until Sept 1st get a free gift.

Cheers. Feel free to ask any questions. Best way to make everything clear.

Eric
Overmountain.us.com

Last edited:

GTi474

Newly Enlightened
PD departmental sales took 95 units. So we have 5 of any of the three styles we can configure for you. Next in line will be first on the list after the 5 initial in each style. Orders promptly every few weeks. Cheers!

Last edited:

GTi474

Newly Enlightened
Any brown options? I know there aren't many LEOs with brown duty belts...
No, sorry. At the moment they are all black. The only brown I know of are leather loops. Since these are metal and FRP they could possibly be cerakoted, which we do and could offer for a small fee...
We also do leather work if you check out our site. May be able to help you out.

We sell a few flashlight brands from our website but do not retail them here, and we also do custom work. For any of this, or to request something not listed on our website (we can find and price match nearly anything....) just email of PM me.

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interesting holster.

One of my favorite lights is a Surefire C2 (large trits on flats) with an (Oveready) M2 head.

It appears there is no problem accommodating the M2 head, the M2 head (from memory) is a little longer than a standard Surefire 6P/C2/Z2 head so it will "push" the body a bit further up on the holster. Given that there are flats on the C2, does it still work with your holster?

A simpler way of asking the question is what's the "closed" dimension of the clamp?

GTi474

Newly Enlightened
Interesting holster.

One of my favorite lights is a Surefire C2 (large trits on flats) with an (Oveready) M2 head.

It appears there is no problem accommodating the M2 head, the M2 head (from memory) is a little longer than a standard Surefire 6P/C2/Z2 head so it will "push" the body a bit further up on the holster. Given that there are flats on the C2, does it still work with your holster?

A simpler way of asking the question is what's the "closed" dimension of the clamp?
The entire holster is adjustable and modular. The bezel has three to four vertical positions relative to the rollers which hold the tube in place so it can accommodate a relatively wide range of lengths of flashlight. The bezel 'cups' are sized at 34mm, 37mm, 43mm and 47mm. The way the flashlight is secured allows cups slightly larger than the actual bezel diameter to still fully secure the flashlight in the holster.

I can measure any possible length with any available bezel ring if that information would be helpful.

The belt clip version pictured above has my Solarforce L2 in it with a standard head. It is in the shortest configuration there with the 34mm bezel ring.

The belt clip on the back of these can fit any belt up to 2" wide on the spring clip, and slightly over 2" (Sam Browne duty belt width) on the others.

I hope that answered your question.

GTi474

Newly Enlightened
Interesting holster.

@nfetterly sorry, I guess I misinterpreted. Now I think I know what you're asking. The clamp with the rollers on it is for a 1" approximate tube. It can accommodate a bit smaller or larger depending. And we can modify it a little bit more if need be.

Nearly any light that uses an 18650 cell or cr123 etc will be right at home. And of course as pictured above, the whole unit is length adjustable and some tweaking here and there is always possible.

Cheers!

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one of these that I bought a few years ago and it is an excellent product; my version was particular on the size of the head or bezel for 'head-down' carry. Maximum head (bezel) size is 47mm.

GTi474

Newly Enlightened
I have one of these that I bought a few years ago and it is an excellent product; my version was particular on the size of the head or bezel for 'head-down' carry. Maximum head (bezel) size is 47mm.
The 47mm bezel that we have is actually new. Our examples were the first ones off their line. We can also custom make and modify these to suit some other oddball lights. And yes, the older 47mm version was a kind of 'one size fits all' affair.

BTW we also service any ESP product bought from overseas vendors with a few minor exceptions. But we have the resources to take care of pretty much anything.

We do mods and stuff too. See our website for more info. But we can customize, prototype, design and find almost anything and have the capability to work with any material modern and classic. From steel to molded copolymer plastics.

One of our all copper Solarforce L2P triples.
9a299096cdb5cdb8e5ed8d7628246d6f_zpsxhf9kys3.jpg

d6d1a947b035a65e5bc6cc452991da42_zpsjrhjtles.jpg

Cheers!

GTi474

Newly Enlightened
We are hosting a giveaway on another forum and looking to do one here. Find us and enter for a chance to win!
Winners choice of model.

GTi474

Newly Enlightened
We are down to just a few this round. Next restock will be in the next two weeks. We will happily backorder for individuals as well as the department orders. Just let us know by email so we can make sure it is included with the restock.

And thank you to all who have visited us. Glad to hear input from anyone on any subject, just drop us a line!
Cheers!

nevrknow

Newly Enlightened
Bought 2. 1 for my son-in-law ( LE ) and 1 for me. Had to give mine away to my mentor. Oh well. Bought 2 more. These things sure beat nylon holsters which ( My work, construction ) don't last long at all.

My new problem is buying new lights. :) No more cheap ones for me! I trust these things. I beat the snot out of nylon equipment, always up and down and between studs when I'm building something.

BigDogg795

Newly Enlightened
Bought 2. 1 for my son-in-law ( LE ) and 1 for me. Had to give mine away to my mentor. Oh well. Bought 2 more. These things sure beat nylon holsters which ( My work, construction ) don't last long at all.

My new problem is buying new lights. :) No more cheap ones for me! I trust these things. I beat the snot out of nylon equipment, always up and down and between studs when I'm building something.

Awesome. When I get some down time to measure my lights I'll have to put in an order!

Dead Reckoning

Newly Enlightened
Just stumbled across this thread. I had no idea these were being offered stateside. I thought i remembered that these were designed by a European Law Enforcement agency with a particular flashlight in mind? Being issued as a "system"? Either way ordered placed!