• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - Damascus Lantern - price drop

phosphor22

Enlightened
FS - Damascus Lantern - SOLD

Damascus Lantern

Lantern made of Nichols Stainless Damascus by Jason Bellamy.
This lantern is in mint condition, never carried. Comes with ICE BLUE vial, printed instructions, and allen key to change vials should you wish to.

Shipped CONUS. Price drop: now $75; international sales please inquire re: additional shipping/insurance

First posted "I'll take it" gets it.
Paypal Purchase of Goods Option only (no gift payments please).
Paypal payment must be received within 24 hours. I reserve the right of refusal of sale to any buyer.

View attachment 3103View attachment 3104View attachment 3105View attachment 3106

Last edited:

phosphor22

Enlightened
Re: FS - Damascus Lantern

New drop - this is a lovely lantern for those of you who like lanterns... see pics

phosphor22

Enlightened
new price drop for this lovely piece of damascus... with the ice blue trit...still plenty of life left in it!

friskyplatypus

Newly Enlightened
I would be interested in purchasing this from you but I am curious... I saw that it was listed a few months ago and you bought it... Why are you selling it? Not due to some defect?

phosphor22

Enlightened
I am simply not into lanterns and beads. It is a great looking lantern; I will send you a PM

aforrister

Newly Enlightened
If you've still got the lantern, I'll take it. Do you happen to know how old the tritium vial is?

aforrister

Newly Enlightened
If you've sent me a PM, I apologize. I just realized I can't view PM's yet because I just joined and I don't have the required post count.

phosphor22

Enlightened
Hi - OK - you've got it! didn't see your post - I do not know exactly how old the tritium is, but to my eyes it has quite a bit of life left. I'll try sending you a PM -- are you located in the U.S.?
Perhaps you can make a few more posts?

Last edited:

aforrister

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I'm in the U.S. I got your PM and sent the payment. I never thought I'd spend so much on a keychain! My previous record was $20. It looks beautiful, though.

phosphor22

Enlightened
OK Thank you aforrister -
I think you will like this one!
I received the Paypal.if you could just send another PM to confirm the address you sent - I will get this in the mail tomorrow.

phosphor22

Enlightened
Re: FS - Damascus Lantern - price drop SOLD

Lantern is now SOLD and has been shipped - thanks aforrister!