• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

*** CLOSED *** (Giveaway) - (2) Orbtronic Protected 16650 Batteries

wolfgaze

Enlightened

**** CLOSED ******

Batteries sent to user MSIM

(Original Message)

Greetings CPF forum goers...

This past week I received a 16650-compatible flashlight that I had placed an order for. I also had to order (separately) 2 Orbtronic 16650 Protected 2500 mAh Button-top Li-ion batteries for the light. Turns out I decided that I didn't want to keep the flashlight after testing it out briefly, so I'll be returning it for a refund. Now I am left with these batteries in my possession which I have no use for. I'd like to gift them to someone (at no charge) who will be able to make use of them (since I can't). I will ship at my expense via USPS.... Due to the cost of shipping, I am only willing to ship within the Continential U.S. (thanks for your understanding)...

The two batteries are in new condition. Only one battery was charged once and ran down to 3.8v... (For any additional battery information, please visit the Orbtronic website)

Please post/respond in this thread if you would like the batteries and will make use of them. I wil then PM/message you for your address information so I can mail them out. First come, first serve....

Thanks!

Last edited:

msim

Enlightened
Re: (Giveaway) - (2) Orbtronic Protected 16650 Li-ion Batteries (New) / Continental U

I would love these for my 2 unbored 6Ps! Will get a lot of good use.

Thank you for the generous offer!

Last edited:

msim

Enlightened
Re: (Giveaway) - (2) Orbtronic Protected 16650 Li-ion Batteries (New) / Continental U

Just wanted to pop back in to say I received the batteries today! Thank you again for the giveaway!

Your generosity inspired me when I saw a thread on the flashlight section of Reddit where someone lost their Nitecore P12GT and couldn't justify/afford to replace it.

I sent him a pretty good L2P setup with a Vinh XP-G2 drop in from a couple years back. I also recently bought 3 Convoy C8s from 3 different places, so I included the stock 3-mode one I bought direct from Convoy as a surprise. The recipient should receive them tomorrow and I'm excited to hear his reaction.

I've reached a bit of a saturation point with lights, so as I accumulate more I'm going to look for opportunities to give my older (but still very good) and lesser used stuff away to good homes.

wolfgaze

Enlightened

Just wanted to pop back in to say I received the batteries today! Thank you again for the giveaway!

Your generosity inspired me when I saw a thread on the flashlight section of Reddit where someone lost their Nitecore P12GT and couldn't justify/afford to replace it.

I sent him a pretty good L2P setup with a Vinh XP-G2 drop in from a couple years back. I also recently bought 3 Convoy C8s from 3 different places, so I included the stock 3-mode one I bought direct from Convoy as a surprise. The recipient should receive them tomorrow and I'm excited to hear his reaction.

I've reached a bit of a saturation point with lights, so as I accumulate more I'm going to look for opportunities to give my older (but still very good) and lesser used stuff away to good homes.

That's great to hear MSIM... Nice work...

:twothumbs