• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Banggood customer service, or lack thereof

ktsl

Newly Enlightened
First purchase from banggood, and I had enough. I purchased a flashlight, which misses a short-click to low mode function in the UI. Asked around on forums, turns out it may be a pre-production UI or what ever. This is my experience with Banggood:

Day 1, request for return on banggood. Uploaded images and videos (be aware, this is MANDATORY if you want a return).
Day 1, contacted banggood on BLF, asked for return very politely. They asked for the order #. Then no reply.
Day 2, contact banggood again, "Hi, would you please help me with this issue?"
Day 6, banggood replies, "No, it need long click to turn on." My reply "which is the problem. I would like to return it."
And they stopped replying.
By now (day 10 or so?), nothing happens on banggood, although they say returns will be processed in 48 hours.

Whether it's qc problem or not, I as a customer have every right to return a product. This is how you service customers? Maybe I am spoiled by amazon or any other honest retails in the States, but this is simply the worst shopping experience for me.

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
First purchase from banggood, and I had enough. I purchased a flashlight, which misses a short-click to low mode function in the UI. Asked around on forums, turns out it may be a pre-production UI or what ever. This is my experience with Banggood:

Day 1, request for return on banggood. Uploaded images and videos (be aware, this is MANDATORY if you want a return).
Day 1, contacted banggood on BLF, asked for return very politely. They asked for the order #. Then no reply.
Day 2, contact banggood again, "Hi, would you please help me with this issue?"
Day 6, banggood replies, "No, it need long click to turn on." My reply "which is the problem. I would like to return it."
And they stopped replying.
By now (day 10 or so?), nothing happens on banggood, although they say returns will be processed in 48 hours.

Whether it's qc problem or not, I as a customer have every right to return a product. This is how you service customers? Maybe I am spoiled by amazon or any other honest retails in the States, but this is simply the worst shopping experience for me.

Paypal dispute it is.

Skeeterg

Enlightened
I just refuse to do business with these stores,and there are a ton of them on the net. If I can't find it from a stateside dealer or direct I just won't buy it.

yurias

Banned
May be they should ask if you could accept a 50% refund , they should never ignore your request.

I recently purchased a $150 light from foursevens.com. When it arrived it had two very small scratches on it. They sent a new light the next day. The also sent a prepaid return envelop. I wasn't asked to provide pictures or video.

~ Chance

KakaruPilot

Newly Enlightened
I recently purchased a $150 light from foursevens.com. When it arrived it had two very small scratches on it. They sent a new light the next day. The also sent a prepaid return envelop. I wasn't asked to provide pictures or video.

~ Chance

I'm confused...are you saying that banggood is somehow related to FourSevens? I don't see/am not aware of the connection...I've ordered from FourSevens.com as well and never had an issue but this thread is about banggood...

I'm confused...are you saying that banggood is somehow related to FourSevens?

No.

I don't see/am not aware of the connection...I've ordered from FourSevens.com as well and never had an issue but this thread is about banggood...

Juxtapose
verb
To place close together or side by side, especially for comparison or contrast.

Does this :help:?

~ Chance

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
Juxtapose
verb

~ Chance

Lol Chance! :D

Banggood have the wobbles up a bit lately, but I still use them. Sometimes you just have to walk away and tell yourself how much you save by using these companies.

Gearbest have improved out of sight recently and are my preferred at present. They are easier to deal with if there is a problem, and have recently refunded items or just sent again if there was any problem.

KakaruPilot

Newly Enlightened
No.

Juxtapose
verb

~ Chance

With respect, actually it doesn't help...while I appreciate your veiled attempt at humor with your reply, I still don't see how you citing a recent purchase you made from a totally separate vendor/company is any help to the OP. If you were to tell of a recent purchase from banggood (whether it had similar or starkingly different results) then I could understand how it would ":help:". However, I don't think that ktsl was posting this looking for someone to reply with a story of a successful RMA from some place he didn't order from. I fail to see how that helps him...just my 2¢.

EDIT: I am in no way saying that I can help the OP with my response. The sole reason I replied in here was that I was trying to garner some connection between banggood and FourSevens based on your reply.

Last edited:

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sad to acknowledge, but now is my turn.

I have ordered an OBD2 WiFi adapter from them. Received one... DOA. As they ask for video and photos, here they go (as sent to Banggood):

In that video you may see that "Power" LED is lit only, "WiFi" is off.

No hotspot visible:

IMG_0199.jpg

No hidden "WIFI_OBDII" as well:

IMG_0201.png

Now Banggood responses:

1. Contacted via e-mail. Some Mandy responded primarily, but mentioned the wrong order number. When I have corrected her -- no more response.

2. After some wait contacted via their web refund option. Responded some Krystal Kung and offered 500 points as compensation... After my response: "I cannot understand how some 500 points [worth $5 on their web shop] may replace the loss of €16.55. Are you serious? Or do I miss something?" -- no more response.

3. OK. Now I have filed a PayPal dispute :popcorn:

P.S.: Up to the point had a higher opinion of them :thumbsdow

Last edited:

KiwiMark

Flashlight Enthusiast
I live in New Zealand and for me the international free shipping is a big plus so I often order stuff from Banggood or GearBest or similar sites.

From Banggood I've placed 91 orders and had 2 problems:
1. Item never arrived, contacted Banggood and they offered refund or resend, I asked for resend and replacement item arrived just fine.
2. Item arrived, totally different product to what I'd ordered. I contacted Banggood and sent pics, they sent out correct item and I still have the wrong item, unfortunately I have no use for this item.

Of course with 89 items arriving with no problems and the 2 problems I had being sorted acceptably I'm pretty happy to keep dealing with them.