• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Thank you klarus

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have had a very pleasant experience with Klarus customer service.
I had a broken tail cap.
Less than 2 weeks I have a new tail cap.

Thank you !

kalel332

Newly Enlightened
My experience wasn't good. I'm from Puerto Rico and they didn't want to ship here. I had to have shipped to a friend, and the part didn't really got there. I finally contacted goinggear.com which is where a I bougth and they where great. I do love their lights. I own the xt11 820l and the the xt11s and I use for edc. Its a bit big for most people, but I really dont mind that.

ven

Flashaholic
My experience has been bad, but glad you got sorted zs&tas, one day i may give them a last chance but a month of emails to no reply and still did not come through, hence no Klarus for me since(few years back). I have zero tolerance for poor customer service...............full stop. i was patient, polite all the way through to no avail..................fine by me.

Nitecore have been very good, fenix excellent.............solarforce average. Thats about as far as my experience goes.................Thats all dealing direct and not through a shop/seller.

But Klarus may have turned a new leaf, sure there will be many happy:) as there are buyers let down and with most brands.

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe there may have been changes recently. I may be wrong. So often we here bad so I thought it was worth mentioning, as its a big part of any purchase. Last time I spoke to nitecore it did not go well, but a few years back they were stella ? I dont think there are many truly consistent companies unfortunatley that we can rely on .

ven

Flashaholic
+1
Does seem the consistently reliable ones are in the minority unfortunately , but times change, sometimes for the better. Unfortunately for klarus*they wont miss me), no 2nd chance after my experience.