Cloud Beast TFV8

ven

Flashaholic
Well title says it all really :laughing:

Nipped to shop, guys at cloud shop across road shouted me over..................so yep i got one as they just got some in stock

Just ridiculous

work of art

RBA the bit i am interested in!

Tuck wicks in huge wells, real easy to make tbh

Dual clapton coil pre installed

Soaked

Cap on

Screwed in base

Top of tank screwed to top of coil

7ml tank which is always handy to have!, size comp
TFV4 mini/TFV8/Uwell crown

In the box

Reads 0.29 so it has 2x o.6ohm claptons for 0.3ohm

Needs at least 40w and i wont benefit yet as i just want a smooth regular vape. Now i tried it in the shop............wait for it!!! At 200w :laughing: and its not as bad as you think, nice vape tbh but not good for me who vapes regular. Its a couple of vapes and have a break at that output.

The build is above the tfv4, real nicely made and solid/hefty with a HUGE air adjustment that has good resistance(wont turn accidentally ). Not yet convinced on the drip tip, but its obv for not getting the heat off the tank. Just a material difference over comfort. It is actually comfy in the gob! :laughing:

Time will tell, so far from presentation, to my 1st bit of vaping i am impressed. The RBA is a dream due to being large and more like a dripper base to build on. Very good!!!!

Cheers

Edit- too add, also an adapter for the drip tip you may have a preference to

At top, like a top hat, fits in top of tank, then your drip tip fits into the adapter

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thread is useless without pictures of monster clouds...... :laughing: .....LOL

That's a lot of Clapton wraps - I can't see 40W will even warm the coils up to get a little puff off them.

ven

Flashaholic
40w is not too bad Sean, been vaping it for 20m now and works pretty well at 0.3ohm........Does get warm after a couple of vapes and the vape itself is nice and warm too.

Pretty decent clouds at 40w, but the beast bit is using 150w+ :laughing:

Its worth it for me just on the RBA side, reason i got it tbh, best base yet to work on!!!

Just up it to 50w and fine, more clouds though and filling the front room! :laughing:

ven

Flashaholic
Just up it to 60w and a sweet spot now i think, wont go higher as i dont want my lungs falling out of my ar5e!

ven

Flashaholic
:laughing: 45w i have settled on, real nice vape! oh and no leaks as of yet! Its thirsty...............not a tank for those who buy their juice ready made! .............unless you have money to vape!

ven

Flashaholic
Well I have used it all night and very happy with it, it's going to work in the morning as my primary vape ,with the crown as back up/car duty.

Not too big, kind of borderline for me, the H-priv has proved to be a decent mod as well, more comfy than the xcube II due to being more compact. The trigger works well too, pretty god set up and 220w on tap if I have a crazy cloud crave!

The tanks being a bit wider and actually a little shorter overall than the unwell, makes it not as bad as I thought before buying it. I really did expect a monster tank(in size) but it's manageable .

Will see how I get on for a week or so now, see if it's worthy of a recommendation, so far it is but early hours. IMHO it's worth it alone for the juice capacity, the awesome RBA base and above standard build quality which is better than the tfv4 and that was decent anyway. Seems like a decent step up, unlike the new crown 2 ,which is let down by the lame RBA style set up.

ven

Flashaholic
Yes, they are a work of art as are the octuplet ones..............BEASTS

Well its been over a days use now, thats long enough to say its an awesome tank! Running it 50w on the dual clapton 0.29ohm RBA, the base is the best yet to work on, no leaks, 7ml capacity and it does not cause any more inconvenience than other tanks due to being wider over longer .

This tank is a highly recommend, fantastic vape, full of flavour and cloud production..............

If you want clouds, when i tested the one in use buy the shop owner, its crazy and the tank did not get silly hot, completely manageable if thats up your street. It is a tank for amazing consistent vaping, or simply giggles............ Very impressive and very impressive quality!