• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ferrum Forge N-TAC remaining *Final Price Drop*

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
All sold

Sale Terms:
  • US Shipping only
  • Priority shipping included, item will be fully insured
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion
:::Sold:::
1) Todd Begg Steelcraft Series Mini Bodega Stonewashed finish [Sold on another forum] $360

Uncarried and unused aside from flipping it open some. Serial number is included and is unregistered, so you may register it on Todd Begg's website. Comes with box and papers.

2) Ferrum Forge Mordax Blue Titanium [Sold on another forum] $525
$550
Uncarried and unused aside from flipping it open some. Bohler N690 blade steel with a stonewashed finish and satin flats. Handle is anodized blue with bronze accents on the pivot and pocket clip. Features an adjustable Hoback Rolling Detent. Includes soft zippered pouch with dog-tag.

3) Ferrum Forge N-TAC Milled Pattern 2 SW [Sold on another forum] $390 $405 $415 $435 $450
Carried once in it's pouch but is unused aside from flipping it open some. Bohler N690 blade steel. Blade and handles have a nice stonewashed finish with blue accents on the pivot and pocket clip. Features an adjustable Hoback Rolling Detent. Includes zippered pouch with dog-tag.

4) Ferrum Forge N-TAC Plain Stonewash [Sold to klomboy] $450 $465 $480 $500 $525
Uncarried and unused aside from flipping it open some. Bohler N690 blade steel. Blade and handles have a nice stonewashed finish with blue accents on the pivot and pocket clip. Features an adjustable Hoback Rolling Detent. Includes zippered pouch with dog-tag.

5) Lionsteel Tre Black G-10 [Sold on another forum] $150
Carried and lightly used to open up a couple of boxes, still has factory edge. Knife has broken in as the blade flies out of the handle and locks up nicely. Box is included. Purchased for $200 new.

6) Steel Will Gekko Mini 1552 [Sold on another forum] $160
Carried a couple of times but has not cut anything. Blade steel is N690Co. Gorgeous maroon micarta scales and opens very smoothly. Includes packaging/box.

7) Shirogorov Neon S90v [Sold on another forum] $700 (signature required on delivery)
Fondled and flipped but never carried or used. The smoothest knife I have come across, thanks to the MRBS. Please excuse any black specks or lint that may be visible, this is from the black soft cloth it comes with. Also included are the certificate and box.

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ferrum Forge 2 N-TACS and a Mordax *Price Drop*

Up again with price reductions.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ferrum Forge Milled Pattern 2 SW N-TAC and Plain Stonewash N-TAC *Price Drop*

Both N-TACs are still available. Price drop added.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ferrum Forge Milled Pattern 2 SW N-TAC and Plain Stonewash N-TAC *Price Drop*

Price drops once again.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Need to move these, price drop added.

klomboy

Newly Enlightened
Re: Ferrum Forge Milled Pattern 2 SW N-TAC and Plain Stonewash N-TAC *$450 Each*

Hi,

I'm interested in the Ferrum Forge N-TAC Plain Stonewash. Is this still for sale?

klomboy

Newly Enlightened

I'm interested in the Ferrum Forge N-TAC Plain Stonewash. Is it still for sale?

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm interested in the Ferrum Forge N-TAC Plain Stonewash. Is it still for sale?
It is, pm replied and SPF to klomboy.

klomboy

Newly Enlightened

Payment sent for 1 Ferrum Forge N-TAC Plain Stonewash knife.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment sent for 1 Ferrum Forge N-TAC Plain Stonewash knife.

Payment received, this one is sold to klomboy. Thank you! :)

klomboy

Newly Enlightened

I appreciate doing business with you. I look forward to getting my hands on this beautiful knife.

Thank you!!

klomboy

Newly Enlightened

I received the knife yesterday. Really fast shipping and received it as brand new.

Thank you again for your business. One really happy customer here :twothumbs

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received the knife yesterday. Really fast shipping and received it as brand new.

Thank you again for your business. One really happy customer here :twothumbs

Awesome! Glad it made it to you safe and sound, and that you enjoy it. It was a pleasure doing business with you, take care! :)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ferrum Forge N-TAC / Steel Will Gekko Mini / Shirogorov Neon

Added a Steel Will Gekko Mini and Shirogorov Neon. Price drop to the N-TAC.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ferrum Forge N-TAC remaining [Sold: Shirogorov Neon / Steel Will Gekko Mini]

Up with a new price on the last knife.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ferrum Forge N-TAC remaining

Price drop on the N-TAC.

Last edited: