• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Imalent HR20 Cree XP-L HI LED 1000 lumens headlamp

imalent

Enlightened
NEW RELEASE!!

The "Return of the King"
Imalent HR20 is a light weight cum multi-functional headlamp

Hello Everyone,

Main advantages of IMALENT HR20:

1. An easy to carry light weight and compact aluminum headlight
2. Utilizes CREE XP-L HI LED with maximum output up to 1000 lumes
3. Powered by 1pcs of 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery or 2pcs CR123 Li-ion batteries
4. Rotatable brightness adjustment to any desired brightness in just 0.3 seconds, able to cope with multiple unexpected incidence
5. In adjunt with built-in USB charging port.
6. Price is 30% less than similar flashlight on the market

Retail price: USD49.95

We are looking for distributors and dealers worldwide.
Anyone has insterest please contact us at [email protected].

Best Regards,
Lori
Imalent Marketing Team

1-160PQ51R1956.jpg
1-160PQ51U4316.jpg
1-160PQ51924219.jpg
1-160PQ52000595.jpg
1-160PQ5203G06.jpg
1-160PQ521002U.jpg
1-160PQ5212a51.jpg
1-160PQ5220O36.gif
1-160PQ5223RQ.jpg
1-160PQ52306163.jpg
1-160PQ52HYK.jpg
1-160PQ52K0439.jpg
1-160PQ52S1P3.jpg
1-160PQ52U0Z7.jpg
1-160PQ5292WW.jpg
1-160PQ529523P.jpg
1-160PQ53012443.jpg

Imalent

http://www.imalent.com

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
Imalent HR20 Headlamp with weight cum multi-functional - The "Return of the K...

Rotary control? Tell me more! Need a review?

;)

Edit : I was hoping low would much less than one lumen. Also the clip should be included.

Last edited:

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Imalent HR20 Headlamp with weight cum multi-functional - The "Return of the King"

Interesting, link on the site is broken.

imalent

Enlightened
Re: Imalent HR20 Headlamp with weight cum multi-functional - The "Return of the K...

Hello,

yes, rotary control the brightness.

Imalent HR20 Rotate the dimming ring to adjust the brightness from 1 to 1000 lumens.
Rotate anticlockwise to increase the brightness, and clockwise to decrease the brightness.

More information , welcome to contact us.
Thanks for your attention.

imalent

Enlightened
Re: Imalent HR20 Headlamp with weight cum multi-functional - The "Return of the King"

Dear,

You are welcome,
any questions feel free to contact us: [email protected]
Have a nice day.

Lori

DenBarrettSAR

Enlightened
I have not posted any of my reviews yet on CPF, but i am currently putting a sample of the HR20 through testing and review, and so far its a great headlight in the single 18650 format.

bdogps

Enlightened
Hello Imalent,

I like the HR20, but the clip that is included is pretty useless. I cannot clip it safely to any cap nor clip it safely to my pants pocket.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine today from a group buy. So far, I like it, (for the group buy price.) But it's FAR form waterproof. I would rate it: Not waterproof at all.. Just unscrewed the tailacp, put my lips over it, and blew some air into the light, and there is little resistance, the air is escaping around the wheel for adjusting the output. Cant do that with a waterproof light, so it's defently not waterproof...
I like that it's usb rechargeble, cant detect any pwm, the wheel for ajusting brighness, and the tint was good. Battery and usb cable was included.
Dont like thats it,s not waterproof. I guess im going to use it at work, where i have a roof over my head. And use other, waterproof, headlamps on fishing trips etc...

Last edited:

ironhorse

Enlightened
I am interested in this light, but I would like to see some beamshots first. And a clip is an optional accessory? It would seem to me that it should be clockwise to increase brightness and counter clockwise to decrease brightness.

NickBose

Enlightened
I bought one from groupbuy but could not find that thread again. Any other recent light incl headlamp with rotary indefinite variable output?

bdogps

Enlightened
Got mine today from a group buy. So far, I like it, (for the group buy price.) But it's FAR form waterproof. I would rate it: Not waterproof at all.. Just unscrewed the tailacp, put my lips over it, and blew some air into the light, and there is little resistance, the air is escaping around the wheel for adjusting the output. Cant do that with a waterproof light, so it's defently not waterproof...
I like that it's usb rechargeble, cant detect any pwm, the wheel for ajusting brighness, and the tint was good. Battery and usb cable was included.
Dont like thats it,s not waterproof. I guess im going to use it at work, where i have a roof over my head. And use other, waterproof, headlamps on fishing trips etc...

I did same thing as you and felt air coming through the switch and USB port. Maybe it's water resistant and not submergible.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine fell apart when removing the usb cable. There is pictures in another tread. I would say maby it's slash proof.

RafaelMum

Newly Enlightened
Imalent HR20 Cree XP L HI LED 1000 lumens headlamp

Got one on ebay the other week for like 25 shipped. It didnt come with any instructions, just came in the box with the light and charger. Used it a few times and can definitely say its a bright light. Used it on the low level light setting and probably could last two nights with medium usage in that mode before recharging. It seems like there are at least two of types these headlamps,one that zooms and one that does not. I got the zoomable one. For the price, I think its a great buy. This is the model I got: CREE XM-L T6 LED 1600Lm Headlamp Headlight Zoomable Rechargeable