• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Important Notice about ordering batteries at GearBest.com

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Important Notice:

Because serious shipping rule, few post services accept ship batteries presently. Many orders' shipping were affected by the batteries in the orders last days. Very sorry of it! Now we are looking for the solution of this.

Tips:
When you place order, there will be a kindly reminding notice when you add other item(s) with battery in one order as below:
" This product cannot be shipped with pure lithium, powder, liquids, oils, gas, and get items in the same order, please submit separate orders "
So please make another order if you buy other item(s) besides the batteries ;-)

GearBest Batteries (include brand LG, Panasonic, SAMSUNG, SONY, AWT, etc): http://www.gearbest.com/batteries-chargers-c_11298/

2016.08. 23 update

Currently, we can ship battery to the countries and addresses below:

1. United States (Shipping method: US&EU Registered)
2. Europe countries (Shipping method: US&EU Registered)

Austria,Belgium,Bulgaria,Czech,Denmark,Estonia,Finland,France,Germany,Greece,Hungary,Iceland,Ireland,Italy,Lithuania,Luxembourg,Netherlands,Norway,Poland,Portugal,Romania,Slovakia,Slovenia,Spain,Sweden,Switzerland

3. Russian (Shipping method: RU Express)

4. Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand (Shipping method: SEA Express)

Thank you!

2016.10.10 update

Hello guys,

The new battery shipping Method Emirates Post is available now. Emirates Post can ship battery to 218 countries/addresses including US/AU/UK/Canada, etc.
776297UAE.jpg

To EU countries including UK, there is another new battery shipping Method Belgium Post you can choose.
18631454.jpg

While, to EU countries (Austria,Belgium,Bulgaria,Czech,Denmark,Estonia,Finland,France,Germany,Greece,Hungary,Iceland,Ireland,Italy,Lithuania,Luxembourg,Netherlands,Norway,Poland,Portugal,Romania,Slovakia,Slovenia,Spain,Sweden,Switzerland)
We still highly recommend you use the US&EU Registered with tracking number when you order batteries.

125594USEU.jpg

3. Russian (Shipping method: RU Express)

4. Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand (Shipping method: SEA Express)

Thank you!

Last edited:

realista

Enlightened
nice tip to only make 1 order with only batteries.

i noticed you changed the shipping description to "US&EU Registered"

http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_189833.html it is the lowest price i've ever seen for 4x 18650 3400mah panasonic.... i remember when paying 19..18usd was a DEAL :devil: but now 15usd is a steal!

i have one question/doubt, i noticed a new entries AWT batteries but i see 2 different batteries sold as different products but they are both 3000mah and max 35AMP, what is the difference?
http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_424932.html and http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_424931.html

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi. Thanks for the update. I have 4 cells on the way, hopefully they aren't stopped. They were shipped not too long ago. I did receive 4 last week so at least those made it!

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi CPF, I made two updates of this thread:

1. When you place order, there will be a kindly reminding notice when you add other item(s) with battery in one order as below:
" This product cannot be shipped with pure lithium, powder, liquids, oils, gas, and get items in the same order, please submit separate orders "
26829194.png

Please kindly take care of it and make another order if you want to buy other item(s) besides the batteries ;-)

Currently, we can ship battery to following countries and addresses:
1) United States (Shipping method: US&EU Registered)
2) Europe countries (Shipping method: US&EU Registered)

Austria,Belgium,Bulgaria,Czech,Denmark,Estonia,Fin land,France,Germany,Greece,Hungary,Iceland,Ireland ,Italy,Lithuania,Luxembourg,Netherlands,Norway,Pol and,Portugal,Romania,Slovakia,Slovenia,Spain,Swede n,Switzerland

3) Russian (Shipping method: RU Express)
4) Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand (Shipping method: SEA Express)Thank you!

Last edited:

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
Weird, I have ordered batteries a month ago and received them last week.

Edit: Just tried again with NCR18650GA and there is no messages regarding batteries as you said above. I have to choose my paiement method and the order will be completed. The same procedure I did a month ago.

Last edited:

canonite

Newly Enlightened
Think you have to make it clear .. Not all batteries , but Lithium primary and lithium ion secondary batteries.. NiMH batteries , if in retail packing , are probably exempted..

Check the IATA DGR regulations to be safe...

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi canonite, thanks for your information! Presently most of batteries in this Batteries category are Li-ion batteries. So we make the above notice to all battery cell in our site. Hope you kind understand. Thank you!
Think you have to make it clear .. Not all batteries , but Lithium primary and lithium ion secondary batteries.. NiMH batteries , if in retail packing , are probably exempted..

Check the IATA DGR regulations to be safe...

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are looking for shipping method to UK, Canada, Ukraine and other address. If there is new information of it, i will update it here. And if other members would like to order batteries in GearBest, but no shipping method, welcome you leave your country name here. We will try to look for solution for it too. Thanks
No longer to the UK?

methyl

Newly Enlightened
Sorry! There is no Battery shipping method to Canada presently. When we get one in future, i will update here. Thanks for asking!

Do you think this will be anytime within the next month or chances are that situation will not change within a month? Please answer honestly, it would help to plan.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, sorry, we didn't find new shipping method SHIP BATTERY TO OTHER COUNTRIES/ADDRESS, so we can't promise to change within a month. Hope you kind understand! Currently, we can ship battery only to above address:

Austria,Belgium,Bulgaria,Czech,Denmark,Estonia,Fin land,France,Germany,Greece,Hungary,Iceland,Ireland ,Italy,Lithuania,Luxembourg,Netherlands,Norway,Pol and,Portugal,Romania,Slovakia,Slovenia,Spain,Swede n,Switzerland

4) Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand (Shipping method: SEA Express)

Thanks!

Do you think this will be anytime within the next month or chances are that situation will not change within a month? Please answer honestly, it would help to plan.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello dears,

Glad to tell you we are testing new battery shipping methods now. The new shipping methods could ship to over 200 countries include Canada. If everything goes well, we will offer this shipping method service next Monday or earlier. During the test, we closed the battery shipping method to USA. Please kindly take care of it. Once the new shipping method is available, i will update here :)

Thank you!

Wendee

Enlightened
That's great!

Just before this thread was started I had to cancel an order because the battery for the flashlight couldn't be shipped (GearBest notified me after I placed my order). I hope the test goes well so we can order lights that come with batteries (to Canada). I have a feeling I'll be able to re-order that light soon. :twothumbs

bdogps

Enlightened
Hi, sorry, we didn't find new shipping method SHIP BATTERY TO OTHER COUNTRIES/ADDRESS, so we can't promise to change within a month. Hope you kind understand! Currently, we can ship battery only to above address:

4) Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand (Shipping method: SEA Express)

Thanks!

GearBest that is a funny way to spell "Australia." [emoji23]

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
Hello dears,

Glad to tell you we are testing new battery shipping methods now. The new shipping methods could ship to over 200 countries include Canada. If everything goes well, we will offer this shipping method service next Monday or earlier. During the test, we closed the battery shipping method to USA. Please kindly take care of it. Once the new shipping method is available, i will update here :)

Thank you!

Good news[emoji106]

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
GearBest that is a funny way to spell "Australia." [emoji23]

Hi bdogps, hahah... it's Austria in EU;) The new shipping method will ship to Australia. Once it's available, i will update it here :)

Thank you !