Bicycle mount

GODOFWAR

Banned
Hi guys I want to know what is the best bicycle flashlight mount the ( highest quality ) to use with an AA size light and 18650 light also thank you

Strintguy

Enlightened
Please correct me, but you would need some adapter to fit both AA and 18650 regardless of mount. I don't know if I've seen one to fit both. I also like the Fenix Alb-10

oKtosiTe

Enlightened
Please correct me, but you would need some adapter to fit both AA and 18650 regardless of mount. I don't know if I've seen one to fit both. I also like the Fenix Alb-10
In a pinch, a strip of old inner tube could be rolled around an AA light, to help "make it thicker" and fit the ALB-10.

How thick is the body of the AA light in question?

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
It always seemed to me that vibration and jolts would affect the Cycleblock. Is this not the case?

Not for me. Some people have posted they have had problems. I do put a piece of hockey stick tape down before I put the cyclebloc on my handlebars.
I had to laugh at the cpf member who posted he had problems with cycleblocks. His avatar was a bike and rider going off a cliff in the Southwest US. I suppose there were problems with that type of use.

oKtosiTe

Enlightened
Not for me. Some people have posted they have had problems. I do put a piece of hockey stick tape down before I put the cyclebloc on my handlebars.
I had to laugh at the cpf member who posted he had problems with cycleblocks. His avatar was a bike and rider going off a cliff in the Southwest US. I suppose there were problems with that type of use.
For that sort of use the (no longer in production) Fenix AF02 would probably be a better choice. The AF02 didn't have a quick release system like the ALB-10.

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast
px2WRNS.jpg

twofish lockblock. works great for this zebra, olight s2, and maybe s30. definitely recommended for something like a P12