• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GoingGear.com - Olight S1R 900 Lumen Rechargeable Pocket Rocket

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
If you're like us, chances are you've got an Olight S1 in your pocket. And, if you're like us, chances are, that's about to change. With the introduction of the Olight S1R, an already phenomenal EDC light just got a lot better.

The biggest thing about the S1R, may not even be the "R". The "R," of course, is for rechargeable. The S1R is rechargeable with the use of a magnetic USB recharging cable and a 750 mAh RCR123 IMR battery (included). That in it self is huge, but what's even bigger is the boost in output. Squeezing 500 lumens out of a single CR123 flashlight is pretty impressive. Managing to force 900 lumens out the same battery is pretty much unheard of, but that's just what Olight did. The S1R has an output of 900 lumens, from a light that you don't even notice in your pockets.

These will be in stock early September and are available to order right now.

Olight S1R Baton

ID4

Newly Enlightened
Very nice Flashlight.

Is there any intention selling the Charger seperately?
I'm owning the S10R / S15R / S20R and S30R and this "blue Disc" would be very nice for traveling.

georgeib

Newly Enlightened
What an interesting little light! I looked at the website, but there is no shock or water resistance ratings listed. What are these ratings please?

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
What an interesting little light! I looked at the website, but there is no shock or water resistance ratings listed. What are these ratings please?

I haven't seen them specified anywhere yet, but I would assume 1m and ipx8. I'll update when I have confirmation.

mightysparrow

Enlightened
You definitely have my attention, and I haven't been buying new flashlights for years. I'll take a good look at your website. Thanks for the heads-up.