Theater Style Night Light

Subterrestrial

Newly Enlightened
I was in Walgreens earlier this evening and just happened to be walking through the lighting section. :whistle: Figured I'd pick up a new nightlight for the bathroom. I happened upon this little gem and thought it was pretty cool. Living Solutions (their own brand) Theater Style Night Light with little plastic slats you can adjust (slightly).

nightlight_zpsishwmjrf.jpg

I like that because of the boxy shape and slats, the light shines out instead of up into your eyes in the dark. Pretty neat idea, I thought. Three cool white LEDs. Also has light-sensitive voltage control, so I've been horsing around with it, testing how it reacts to various types of lights, etc. :D

Subterrestrial

Newly Enlightened
So awhile back, I'm in that same Walgreens and I see that the nightlight I'd paid $8 for was now at that point $4. :mad:

Tonight I'm in there and what do I find?

clearance_zpsc7jymcuj.jpg

Oh well, guess it was time to pick up a spare anyway (unless I find another use for it in the meantime). I also got the color changing one on the right, just for S&G (although I have no idea what I'm going to do with it). I did pick up the "white" LED version of it awhile back for use in the kitchen because of it's slim profile, but it ended up having the most obnoxiously blueberry-flavored tint I've seen in a long time (thanks Feit). It actually hurt my eyes, and that's not even looking directly at it. Oh well, good candidate for the "Frosted Glass" mod. Maybe that will tone it down a bit?

Last edited: