Gathering 2016 GVIII - Gear Challenge semi-live HERE

StuGatz

Enlightened
As Monty Python would say... "And now for something completely different." Well perhaps not COMPLETELY different but an attempt thereof. :naughty:

With the very kind support and agreement of management, etc, we will make every effort (semi-quote from the film semi-tough) to bring The Gathering VIII to you semi-live. :cool:

Please READ the fine print:
Now, as a caution and in order to avoid any... let us say confuuusssion (let's refer to it as confusion or misunderstanding) and because although I initially hesitated to add this cautionary disclaimer it is most likely better to say it now than later. After discussion with all parties involved and because of the sometime competitive nature of knife shows, we anticipate the possibility of "special requests" from some people to whom the idea may come... In that regard, please, please, PLEASE do not request any behind the scenes purchases, bids, or other business transactions by Gear Challenge on your behalf. No representative of Gear Challenge will respond to any such contact or request. We merely desire to bring to those interested, some samples/teasers/examples from this wonderful event.

So now to the matter at hand. :D My Brother and colleague, Darwin, has been on the ground earnestly obtaining video and stills of the "process" and we will make every effort to bring Gathering 2016 GVIII - Semi-live for those who were not able to attend this year. :grin2:

We will also host a GAC (Give Away Contest) or more here at Gear Challenge for those not able to attend. :cool:

All the very best regards, "Stay tuned", and it is our hope that this will be fun.

Last edited:

StuGatz

Enlightened
More video/photos to be added as possible. Check back often... :grin2:

Last edited:

StuGatz

Enlightened
Check back intermittently for updates. ;) An addition just posted. :)

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking forward to the videos! Thanks.

Read the "fine print" Guess I can't ask for a proxy at the Sibert booth! :crackup: Damn! :D

StuGatz

Enlightened
A suprise Prototype from Caswell and Morning pre-rush added #2

And there was THIS...

y7m1UX7.jpg

StuGatz

Enlightened
Thanks Stu...great walk throughs.

Many thanks. More will be added as soon as possible. However, all the credit in the world goes to my Brother, Darwin, running camera and contacts. :cool: :buddies: